January Monthly MilSim at SASCO
When - Saturday January 17th
Where - SASCO (Map and Directions to Follow)
What - Tan Vs Green Capture the Flag!
Each team has to go and locate flags in the field of play and bring them back to their base. First team to 5 flags wins!
Game Rules -
There will be 9 flags in play, 8 white 'points' flags and 1 blue 'respawn' flag.
Points flag :- These are the flag you need to capture and return to get a point for your team. Conditions of getting points are:-
1) You may only carry 1 flag at a time
2) If you are hit while holding a flag you must immediately drop it, do not hand it off to a team mate. However any team mate can go pick it up at any point
3) Flag can be obtained at any point during the game at any location at any time. This means instead of looking in the field for another flag you may steal flags from the opposing team.
Respawn flag :- This flag can be used as a mobile spawn point, if you die you may go and respawn at this flag under these conditions :-
1) The flag is currently held by an alive team mate
2) The flag is NOT contested (IE: the person holding the flag is not being shot at or is actively shooting anyone)
If you die with the respawn flag YOU MUST immediately drop it, do not hand if off to a team mate. However any team mate can go pick it up at any point.
0700 Chrono Start
0830 Game Start
We will be strictly following these times! If you show up late you WILL wait until the next game, just plan on being there on time damn it!
Depending on how long the game lasts and how people feel after the game, there will be a second game, either with the same rules or just force on force action.
No under 18 without a parent or guardian being present and on the same team. Under 18 must also wear full face mask.
No uniform mixing, with the exception of gear, your uniform must ALL be the same color, NO JEANS!!!!
Chrono Rules -
385 /w .25's 386-390 Caution 391+ No Go (If you show up late you will still have to chrono to play.)
Polarstars & Daytona Guns must have tournament lockout capabilities
DMR's of any kind will observe the 450fps w/.25's Single fire 100ft MED limit
Snipers are 550fps w/.25's Single fire 100ft MED
Sixth Column (x6)