Author Topic:  (Read 1210 times)

Offline thatoneguy92088

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« on: February 24, 2004, 11:41:43 PM »
Ok I have just boght that gun. It is a very nice gun. In the box you will find 1 hi cap 300 rd magazine, booklets and such, one 8.4 volt mini battery, one charger, not with a discharger, a cleaning/loading rod, and a black tip that you can switch out (im not sure how though). The charger they give takes about 6 hours to charge one battery.

As for the site, that is the best place you could possible buy from. I had a wonderful experience with them, and better yet my order was precisely the way i wanted it and it arrived earlier than expected. PM me if you have any ohter questions about the gun i will be more than happy to help!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by thatoneguy92088 »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 12:22:37 AM »
Read the Newbie FAQ for answers about equipment recommendations.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Farslayer

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 09:25:50 AM »
Here's a really good review on your dad's gun:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/information.php?info_id=1

This should get him hooked for sure!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Farslayer »
Benn

Offline Pheonix 797

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 03:01:32 PM »
Here would be a good loadout for him.

CA M15A4 (whatever model you choose)
9.6V battery, have the mah as high as possible
4 G&P Midcaps
Charger with a discharge function
Sling

I'd find the charger through a different site, but go with Airsoft Extreme. Here is a little list that would set him quite well. You might want to get him some extra ammo too, how much is up to you.

Airsoft Extreme
Go Back

CA M15A4 Carbine
Review Item      325.00
9.6v 1900mAh Nunchuck NiHM battery
Review Ile.  Use a heavier weight, and don't put on too much.  This doesn't need to be done often, just everytime you strip and clean it.  Might as well clean the barrel while its apart.

Did you <i>really</i> need to ask[?]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Pheonix 797 »

Offline Drecbates

• Private
    • View Profile
Really need help buying a CA M15A4 Carbine for dad
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2004, 11:32:33 PM »
Heres a link so its clear what gun im talking about http://www.precisionairsoft.com/item558.htm

My dad and I have been shopping around a ton of websites for a couple days looking for a Classic Army CA M15A4 Carbine.  This is his dream gun and I really want him to get it so im turning to you guys.  The more sites we go to the more deals we find and the more confusing it gets.

Anyone know of a site that offers a good package deal (the gun, battery, charger, mags ect.) or know a site that you can buy it all seperately for cheaper?

Also, what is needed to use an AEG?  From what little we know we *think* we will have to get 1 battery, 1 extra hicap mag, a charger and a discharger.  Knowing what is needed so we can buy the right stuff would be very helpful.

Im lost here, I really need help so any information would be awesome!  Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Drecbates »