Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 680075 times)

Offline Old Dog

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Master Sergeant
  • No Longer Cujo :(
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1920 on: August 05, 2013, 04:48:59 PM »
Welcome Matt, you will find an active airsoft community here, now that it is summer and many people have cabin fever there is an active airsoft group that meets Thurs evenings around 5-5:30 at Tempe Airsoft, indoors, air conditioned, come around and jawbone a bit with us...

There is a section on the forum for times and places to play, some indoors some outdoors...

Again Welcome Matt :)

I am just a chalk line on the sidewalk waiting for the next rain to wash me off...
For the time I am here I am what I am...

Offline Shdsteel

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: August 05, 2013, 05:04:43 PM »
Hope you get to meet everyone in this great community here, and welcome!

Offline Etom

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: August 06, 2013, 02:54:09 PM »
What’s going on guys my name is Ernesto I’m 29yrs old.
I’m new to the airsoft world and really interested.  I’ve always been interested in military tactics, gear and of course weapons. I came across this forum doing some research for my first gun. Hope to some day run with some of you guys and have some fun.
Thanks,
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 02:56:37 PM by Etom »

Offline Gemini77

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: August 12, 2013, 10:29:00 AM »
Hey all,

My name is Bobby. I'm a disabled vet that is very interested in airsoft. I currently own an Echo 1 SCAR. I currently work at ASU Tempe and live in the North Valley. I'm really not sure where to get started outside of the intro, but here it is.
Bobby
Airsoft Noob
Army Vet 96-03

Offline ruberup

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: August 12, 2013, 12:13:36 PM »
Welcome aboard and thanks for your service. If you have any ?s  first step is to check the boards because most things have a thread or two. If that doesn't help feel free to post up and ask.
Hope to see you on the field sometime!
Greg
W1A

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: August 12, 2013, 03:44:31 PM »
Howdy! -Other crippled guys play too. That includes me. PM (private message) me and I'll be happy to answer whatever you need.
Chip
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline CryWulf

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: August 12, 2013, 08:35:58 PM »
Hi my real name is Matt. And have switched between airsoft and paintball my whole life. But i am currently investing in airsoft as i do not have money for paintball anymore. And was referred to airsoft arizona by a redditor on reddit.

Welcome Matt! I think I was the one who referred you, but I'm not sure.
How 'bout we all just... Don't be dicks to each other?

Offline michael

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: August 19, 2013, 08:49:25 PM »
I'm 14 and wanted to airsoft for a long time and I have a M4A1 airsoft but I have some actual weapons to I have a 22. caliber a 12 gauge also I have a 44. magnum and I've shot a 45. auto and a 357. magnum. so im not new to shooting just air soft I thought that it would be something I would get into its cheaper than paintballing and more clean. I just need to know where matches are non paying matches and I will get into it. :D   

Offline ruberup

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: August 19, 2013, 08:57:03 PM »
Welcome to AA. Theres not a lot going on as far as free games being so hot. Once it cools down there usually are random games around. Fightertown is only $10 to play until the end of the month. Its on Sunday morning. Head on out and get started.
Greg
W1A

Offline XxFISHxBONExX

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: August 27, 2013, 11:21:14 PM »
Hey! My name is Tyler, I literally just got into airsoft. Still very much a noob to all of this stuff. I did however get my first gun recently, a Foreign Legion Metal Gearbox FAMAS and I'm loving it! Anyways, nice to be here and I hope to see a few of you on the field! :D
Jolly co-operation!

Offline Shdsteel

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: August 28, 2013, 05:38:26 AM »
Welcome to the wonderful world of airsoft!

Offline HellFighter103

• FNG
    • View Profile
Looking to get started
« Reply #1931 on: August 28, 2013, 10:09:48 PM »
My name is Ryan, I live in PHX, I served in the Army for 8 years I was deployed twice in Iraq, I served with C co 244 ADA and was attached to 3 187 Inf. I am looking to find a team that is as coordinated as a actual fire team and works as a unite; and is professional and knows military tactics. And not running around like the game is "COD."  I am looking to have a good time and meet some cool people along the way. I hope to be on the field soon.

Offline Drummer

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Jimmer Milsim
« Reply #1932 on: August 29, 2013, 10:49:53 AM »
Welcome to the AA forums Hellfighter103  ;D
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Special Operations Group - Yuma (Phoenix Unit)

Offline Sullivan233

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: August 31, 2013, 08:34:47 PM »
Hello, I'm 14, 5 foot 8 inches, and Love airsoft. I am a collector and fighter. I always respect people, and do what I can to help. I run everything from a KWA TT-33 to a A&K M60.

Offline TheFeels

• FNG
    • View Profile
FNG
« Reply #1934 on: September 01, 2013, 07:09:05 PM »
Hello AA! My name is Donovan and i joined here because a couple of my friends ( spitshot & IllHaveAcoke). Im looking to purchase an AEG new or used. Im looking to spend 200 to 350 so any suggestions would be great! p.s. i like stylish guns like the masada, g36c, 552. I guess it doesn't really matter, over all im looking for quality, reliability and accuracy. I would like to play both field and C.Q.B. Thanks for reading and sorry for any grammar and screwy sentences!  BOOOYAKASHA! ;D
"He's got a lot of badabeets."