Author Topic: Any airsoft gun stores in mesa or know what can be wrong with AK-74? (SOVLED)  (Read 782 times)

Offline JayKay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Hi there just moved here to mesa az and wanted to know are there any good airsoft stores/places nearby for repairing or finding out whats wrong with my echo1 AK-74? I went to gearbox airsoft yesterday to see that they are out of business and after finding this site, now I know the owner of gearbox fell sick(all the luck and best wishes to him). So are there any other good airsoft stores nearby mesa?

if anything does someone know what can be the problem with my AEG? I'm pretty much a noobie to airsoft guns so I don't know much of anything. My AK-74 just stopped shooting and I thought it could be the battery or maybe the wires or something like that, after a few days looking on the net I found stuff related to my problem so last sunday I charged my battery (2/3a 1100mah 1.2v) for 5-6 hour and than connected it to my 74, I set it on semi auto and pulled the trigger back for 1 shot and let go (no mag inside gun), all I get is a big "CLICK" sound. So any ideas on what the problem can be or if I can fix it myself? Thanks to all for your time and help in adv.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:31:31 PM by JayKay »

Offline Red Devil

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Pm spazz or slinkey they will definately know what is wrong.
82nd Airborne 1989-1993 Rangers Lead The Way

Age,fac ut gaudeam!

Offline JayKay

• FNG
    • View Profile
okay thanks a lot

Offline nukeduster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
I can help too. Been doing repairs on guns since I started back in 2000.

I'm in Mesa around Ellsworth and Baseline, but travel to pick up guns from customers.

Offline JayKay

• FNG
    • View Profile
Problem solved, my dads friend took a look at my ak-74, turned out my battery wasn't giving a strong enough charge also there was a loose wire that had to be put back into place, now gun works beautifully ;D