Author Topic: Out of airsoft sale... Willing to sell cheap :-)  (Read 660 times)

Offline ghost1216

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Out of airsoft sale... Willing to sell cheap :-)
« on: November 09, 2015, 06:16:18 PM »
I've been out for a while now and due to the fact that I can't afford a polar star I doubt I'll be getting back in anytime soon :-) I figured all my old stuff might benefit others better than in my closet just sitting there.
I have and old airsoft gi G4-18 m4. (I think that's the right model) it has a Daniel defense rail on it. The gun has been stripped of the gearbox and I lost the pistol grip to it so basically it's a shell with an inner barrel.  (For parts I dunno??)
Have 7 plastic mid caps have no clue the brand and 1 metal high cap ,2 if you included the mag that came with the gun.
Pair of the white arena goggles with the smoked lens
2 m4 mag pouches one is a triple that is good quality I think I got it from a surplus store and another double that isn't very good quality.
Black magpul afg that I'm too lazy to take off the rail so I'll give it to you for free if you take the gun :-) (and some magpul rail covers that look like puzzle pieces I forgot the airsoft lingo)

Text me @ 623-302-1853 for any pics or if interested. I'm in surprise. Seriously guys I'm willing to sell this stuff really cheap. It will most likely go in the garbage if it's not claimed. really just looking for some cash to buy fallout 4 :-)  thanks!!