Author Topic: Israeli Aggression in Lebanon...  (Read 12696 times)

Offline djmtott

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2006, 03:25:54 AM »
Quote from: "sNiPeRWoLf88"
Will someone please put an end to this sniveling?  It's worse that watching little children.
I posted my opinion, got attacked for it, and when I tried to back off I was told I can't "walk the walk".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by djmtott »
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother f****r in the valley!"

Offline djmtott

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2006, 03:26:38 AM »
I'm man enough to say that we can just agree to disagree.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by djmtott »
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother f****r in the valley!"

Offline Farslayer

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2006, 07:58:25 AM »
This is a charged political thread.  No one should be pissed, offended or cop a resentment over anything posted here.  At the same time, you should feel free to post your opinion, no matter the shade.

This is a volitile issue and reflects the conflict at the center of the thread.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Farslayer »
Benn

Offline PolandsLeftTesticle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2006, 09:24:14 AM »
In case the war you guys were waging on the forums kept you too busy to remember the one in the mid-east,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060813/ap_ ... MlJVRPUCUl
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by PolandsLeftTesticle »
Quote from: \"SHIHAN\"
I never knew that three inches was the minimum length for a handgun barrel. I guess all of the anti-gun politicians wont be able to register their penises.

Offline Uchiha Itachi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2006, 10:56:10 AM »
And I have proof the US is creating marsupial soldiers.....

The point is you can't trust a third parties source as evidence. AI is a self-centered group which I don't feel like going into how corrupt they are. They even managed to get their main goal into that article. The article jumps around to much and is trying to hard to place blame. Using lil side stories as a sympathy/scare tactics. I've met the people who write garbage like this, don't trust it or take is overly seriously.

I'm not taking sides because I really don't care.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Uchiha Itachi »

Offline Cheeze_IZ_G00d

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2006, 06:25:20 AM »
Quote from: "Qulevra"
Quote from: "Cheeze_IZ_G00d"
Wait, didn't you state in the beginning of your post that the word Palestine came from the year 70 AD? Also, isn't what you said just a lead up to what I did? Frankly, who had the rights to land in the first centuries of this millenium is irrelevant to me personally, although that was an interesting read.

reading comprehension is fun :roll: i dont have time to educate you, son, but i strongly suggest learning more, posting less.

the name "Palestina" (later transmuted to "Palestine") was given by Romans, after the desecration of the 2nd Temple in 70 AD, following the Jewish revolt against Romans (note that Judea/Samaria were provinces under Roman Empire); the purpose of the given name was to root out the link between the people and the land.

Unless I missed something, this is exactly what you said. Yes, there was Trans-jordan, but this was after WWI. I am pretty sure (note: I am not going to do a huge amount of research for an internet debate, so correct me if I am wrong) that after WWII, this colony was further split into Jordan and Israel as we know it today. The Arabs and the Jews lived in relative peace in their same country until after WWII when the influx of Jewish refugees fled to Israel. I believe this is when the Israelis went to the UN to petition for the creation of a homeland. I must, however, agree that if the US would pull its unwavering support for Israel, we might make better relationships in the Middle East, if only with our allies. However, everyone knows this won't happen, so this debate will continue until the Israelis are dead or the Muslims are dead.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Cheeze_IZ_G00d »
Visit my website -
http://www.iwantafreedollarnow.com!!!

Get great ringtones here!