Author Topic: *Bushnell Tanks Players read this.*  (Read 621 times)

Offline Screwloose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
*Bushnell Tanks Players read this.*
« on: September 07, 2003, 05:50:53 PM »
For all of you who like our little Saturday morning get togethers. I just wanted to remind and restate something important.

<b>Do not have your guns where they are plainly visible at the Gas Station.</b>

If you know you are going to switch cars and ride with someone else, bring a gun bag or some other carry case for it. You can get a cheap gun case for around $10. If you are going to spend $200. on an AEG why not spend a little more to make sure you don't break it?

I know a lot of people complain about this, I totally agree. I am old enough to carry a real gun in public.

So why is this different?

It is different because we are playing a sport that in some states and countries they have already outlawed it.
There are people out there, even people who have served in the military that believe civilians should not have the right to bear arms. These people do not have the power yet to shut down gun manufactures, but they might have the power to ruin Airsoft for all of us.

How can we stop this from happening?

By being careful and considerate. By trying to avoid unwanted attention to our sport.
We do not have the numbers yet to fight for our rights if the vultures come after us. You may point and say that, "There are lots of Airsofters in Arizona."
Yes this is true, but in the law makers eyes anyone underage has no voice. Without the right to vote, your opinion does not matter to them. Therefore a good number of our supporters do not exist to those who regulate us.

We need to try and grow our sport carefully so that these "Vultures", so to speak, do not have enough of a reason to come after us.

Enough lecturing Be safe, play safe, Have Fun!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Screwloose »
Some people hunt animals with bullets, We hunt people with plastic.
Desert Ghosts