Author Topic: 3rd annual airsoft camp-out on the Rim hosted by Crossfire July 31 to August 2  (Read 4154 times)

Offline Edward McRichy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,
This is an advance notice to save the date in your calendar for the 3rd annual airsoft camp-out hosted by Team Crossfire.  The camp-out will start July 31st and clean up to return home is August 2, you may stay longer if you wish.  We will take care of the necessary permitting through the forest service, it is highly recommended that you bring and use only Bio BB's.

There will be a full moon that weekend so we will be hosting several night games on Friday and Saturday.  We have 4 big games planned for daylight hours on Saturday.  Our goal is to improve upon the fun and exciting games we had last year so this year should be better

You will be responsible for providing your own food and water, camping gear and cleaning up after yourself.  The fire restrictions should be lifted by this time, we will keep you posted.

Last year we had over 50 people in attendance, see photos at the link below, just scroll through there's about 18 photos. https://www.facebook.com/LynchTec/photos/pb.455470617913558.-2207520000.1431024659./543483472445605/?type=3&theater

Here is the link to last years posting http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=37994.0 at this link you will find links to youtube videos of the game

The location has not yet been chosen but it will be up on the rim. Just like the last two years. 

Just like last year LynchTec Airsoft will be onsite.  Tech support and Rental guns will be available at your own expense. 

No need to reply to this post with numbers of who is coming there will be a new post by mid June with more details and to sign up.  If you have video or photos from last year that you would like to share please feel free to post them here.  If you have questions post them here and we will make sure they are answered for everyone to see in the game post in June.
"Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody you meet" - Maj. Gen. James Mattis

Team: Crossfire
Position: Guy who keeps breaking his gun

Offline ravensquad

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
I could be interested. I'm new to Arizona, though - where's The Rim?

Offline Ruvon

• Private
  • Always out numbered, never out gunned...
    • View Profile
I'm interested. If anyone has a extra spot in a vehicle past south mountain in phoenix I'd chip in for gas.

Offline dogoxin

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
I am sure it is but, are you allowed to just come up on Saturday for the games and not camp?

Offline ruberup

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Its fine to come up sat.
Greg
W1A

Offline Edward McRichy

• Corporal
    • View Profile
ruderup is correct, you can come up on Saturday though the start time for the first game will be geared toward campers, so first game should start around 9am.

"Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody you meet" - Maj. Gen. James Mattis

Offline Edward McRichy

• Corporal
    • View Profile

Offline wolfenblaze

• Staff Sergeant
  • IF all else fails BLOW IT UP.
    • View Profile
NOW This is a game i will try too get too.  is there gonna be any milsim missions going on or this classic TDM ??
FOR JUSTICe and freedom

Offline Salv5031

• Sergeant
  • Infantry
    • View Profile
me plus 2 on green
Infantry

Offline Edward McRichy

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Look out for our official game post coming this week.

Offline KNIGHTS_OTD

• Private
    • View Profile
Anyone know if Crossfire is having this event this year 2016.
Suck It Green

Offline Edward McRichy

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Anyone know if Crossfire is having this event this year 2016.

Thanks for your interest, unfortunately this has been a busy year for most on our team members.  For myself and my brother who are the main planners of our events it has been impossible for us to make time for airsoft.  Neither of us have played since last years game.  We don't know if our team will be hosting any airsoft events in the near future.  We have always had a good turn out and hope to one day resume hosting airsoft events.