Author Topic: F.L.T.airsoft dynamic shooting challenge  (Read 1395 times)

Offline spazz

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
F.L.T.airsoft dynamic shooting challenge
« on: August 30, 2015, 01:03:35 PM »
hello everyone.

i am going to be hosting a shooting challenge.
this event will be held on the cqb field at fightertown.
it will be held on a sunday so that there is less interference with the game play.

there will be a cash prize for those over 18 yrs of age. and prizes for participants under the age of 18.

shooting senerio type will be 3 man teams, 2 rifleman/breachers and 1 dmr/sniper.
since there are no live targets there is also no fps restrictions.
if you intend to play at fightertown during the day at fightertown you will be required to adhere to fightertown's rules and regs to play on fightertown's fields.

rifleman/breachers will clear targets inside of the kill house buildings and the dmr/sniper will need to eliminate targets before rifleman/breachers will be allowed to move forward.

for now best time takes first prize of a minimum of $120 in cash/prizes.
cost per team is $30, the more teams to sign up the bigger the prizes. 90 percent of proceeds will be going towards prizes for the participants. i am going to be shooting a small demo video for an example of the senerio type so that you guys get a look at what you are looking at.

there are no age restrictions for this event.

i have a few things to work out but as of now this event is a go, i have recieved the ok from henry to host the event at his field.

input is also welcome but not all ideas will be used.

payment for participants will be updated as soon as i figure out how i plan to do it.

thank you for your time.
never underestimate the things you dont know.
P90 is no longer the b***h gun!
AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team