Author Topic: mag feeding problem  (Read 785 times)

Offline Solerin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
mag feeding problem
« on: July 11, 2010, 08:10:44 AM »
ok i just pick up 10 mid cap from gearbox like 3 weeks ago and both guns classic army m16m4 and echo1 cqb m4 will kinda run sim but not in full auto that on both guns.. The only i upgrade on both guns are tight bore barrels so could it be all 10 mags or what could it be plz help it driving me crazy lol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pick

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: tm mags
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 08:15:02 AM »
Its your mags I ran into the same problem with king arms mags. The way that they sit in the mag is offset and with the spring the bb get stuck and jam up the mag. I fixed the problem by continously cleaning them after every game. You could also try lightly lubing the mag and that should fix it.
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious. - Sun Tzu

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 11:28:51 AM »
Quote from: "Pick"
Its your mags I ran into the same problem with king arms mags. The way that they sit in the mag is offset and with the spring the bb get stuck and jam up the mag. I fixed the problem by continously cleaning them after every game. You could also try lightly lubing the mag and that should fix it.

Thats actually not likely to be the problem unless you can physically see the BBs jammed in the mag after removing the mag from the weapon. If you didn't get high end magazines the problem is most likely the stop right at the entrance of the magazine (prevents BBs from escaping the magazine when not installed in your weapon). To fix the problem take a sharp knife and shave the piece down slightly, load a few rounds in the magazine and try it. If you still have a problem rinse and repeat. I did this with 7 star magazines and they feed better then any classic army magazine i've ever used.
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

Offline Solerin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: mag feeding problem
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 04:53:56 PM »
ok so trim around the mag inside the mag

Offline Solerin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: mag feeding problem
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 04:55:17 PM »
i am useing TM mags

Offline carbon14c

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 08:57:45 PM »
dwayne, next time we're at a game.. if it jams and I'm close by, let me look at the mag.. I had a similar issue and lubing solved the problem.. I am using triple stack magazines though.

I want to make sure it isn't a bb stacking issue before you start trimming the top of the mag port :P
see you space cowboy...