Author Topic: Steel Rain Airsoft Team  (Read 5513 times)

Offline Vekrus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
  • Steel Rain Airsoft
    • View Profile
Steel Rain Airsoft Team
« on: December 29, 2013, 11:28:12 PM »
Hey y'all,
I recently put together a forum page for my team and it is finally up and running feel free to check us out and maybe meet us on the field. We run 3 teams within our group. So far we are undefeated so anyone who wants to face us, let me know.
http://steelrain.freeforums.net/

Vekrus
Steel Rain Team Leader
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 10:33:20 AM by Vekrus »

Vekrus Airsoft | IG @tristinspacy | Facebook | YouTube
Steel Rain Airsoft (My Team): IG @steelrainairsoft | Facebook | YouTube

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: Steel Rain Airsoft Team
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 09:45:13 AM »
The Big Apple extra e-tobacco cigarettes to the developing selection of products particular from the intense open public health strategies that have been a hallmark of Michael Bloomberg’s tenure as mayor. The area authority voted 43 to 8 on Thursday to add the battery-driven devices from the city’s using tobacco ban, making it the largest US town to constrain their use. Less than Mr Bloomberg’s observe, Ny has banned community smoking cigarettes and the usage of trans fats, needed quickly-food items chains to share calorie numbers, broken upon tanning salons and waged promoting battles against sugary drinks.

eliquide

This sums up the op's post perfectly.
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Bob Z Moose

• Second Lieutenant
  • The $$60,000,000,000 Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 10:46:18 AM »
Hey y'all,
I recently put together a forum page for my team and it is finally up and running feel free to check us out and maybe meet us on the field.

That's nice. Nice to meet...

We run 3 teams within our group and execute many different advance strategies. So far we are undefeated so anyone who wants to face us, let me know.

Oh...

Let's see... Which one, which one... There we are!

Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline Vekrus

• Private First Class
  • Steel Rain Airsoft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 11:11:04 AM »
I don't even know what to say....haha. xD

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 12:07:38 PM »
Steel Rain.. Hey, are you the guys from the Blue Moon? I think I met you all at the Old Fightertown. Yeah, they're hard-core, fellows.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Vekrus

• Private First Class
  • Steel Rain Airsoft
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 12:16:25 PM »
Nah man we haven't played at Fighter Town yet, but we will be playing there this Saturday (1/4).

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 12:23:42 PM »
Steel Rain.. Hey, are you the guys from the Blue Moon? I think I met you all at the Old Fightertown. Yeah, they're hard-core, fellows.

I heard those Blue-Rain guys really know how to come up from behind!
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 02:09:16 PM »
Yeah, I know these dudes, although I haven't played them much. I think their OPLAN is to use grease-like penetration of your six, and following jackhammer assaults to your rear area.
They keep pushing, pushing ever close to your Command structure.  Then, if all goes smmothly, your tatics will just turn to shit. -Game Over.
Watch these guys, Steel Rain are studs.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Exarach

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 03:37:02 PM »
Yeah, I know these dudes, although I haven't played them much. I think their OPLAN is to use grease-like penetration of your six, and following jackhammer assaults to your rear area.
They keep pushing, pushing ever close to your Command structure.  Then, if all goes smmothly, your tatics will just turn to shit. -Game Over.
Watch these guys, Steel Rain are studs.

Like Alexander the Great, they like to pepper your flanks with Greek Seamen.

BUT, Xerxes, he would get several of fiercest Peruvian pike-men in on the show, and ram multiple legions them through the opening, leaving behind a few to mop up the last of the Seamen.   

This was without any Trojans around either! A pure Germanic-Persian sh*tfest if you catch my meaning.

These Steel Rod guys are certainly going to have a challenge to live up to that standard in the field.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 03:52:38 PM by Exarach »
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 05:42:37 PM »
Ah Shaun.. I don't know. They're probably all mouth and no bite.. Butt having said that, I'm sure these guys can take things in hand and pull a bad situation into some stiff competition. Of course, they may suck once in awhile. . They probably have times when they suck a lot! We shouldn't give them an inch of slack. Though their boasting might seem a bit queer, I'm hoping we can give them more than they can swallow on the battlefield.
Watch out for those Purple Rain fellows.

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Bob Z Moose

• Second Lieutenant
  • The $$60,000,000,000 Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 07:02:01 PM »
Shaun, that's not fair to compare them to Alexander the Great. More accurately, they seem like the Sacred Band of Thebes, a unit that was know for it's fabulous fighting prowess and tight cohesion. They also specialized in unconventional tactics. There was a tale of them stealing the donkeys from an opposing army and riding them all night, returning them before the morning to the stables. When the Frankish barbarian general, Coq of Mangeur, attempted to have his cavalry mount, he found that the asses were too sore and tired to do much of anything.

I agree with Moon. We shouldn't give them an inch or else we'll find our selves thoroughly pounded. On the off, queer day, they might be sloppy. Still, boys, we should be ware. They could turn right around and stick it to us. Hard.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 12:45:29 AM by Bob Z Moose »
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 08:22:27 PM »
Moose, I'll bet we have Acid Rain on their knees in no time at all!

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline TheUNIT

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2013, 08:46:12 PM »
Moose, I'll bet we have Acid Rain on their knees in no time at all!

Also look out for Chocolate Rain.
G&P (built from the ground up) WOC
ICS DSG
Star FNC
KWA M9

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2013, 03:51:50 AM »
..And did you guys hear they have THREE squads? I bet they like to play with each other often, too.
Flint, I really hope we meet you and your team out at Fightertown sometime soon. You'll find we are all good sports. There's a hot dog vendor out there, and after you play us, we'll be happy to feed y'all as much tube steak as you can eat. I'll make damn sure there's going to be the biggest schnitzels you Golden Rain dudes have ever wrapped your mouths around. You'll leave the field stuffed and happy.

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline nukeduster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2013, 07:09:34 PM »
..And did you guys hear they have THREE squads? I bet they like to play with each other often, too.
Flint, I really hope we meet you and your team out at Fightertown sometime soon. You'll find we are all good sports. There's a hot dog vendor out there, and after you play us, we'll be happy to feed y'all as much tube steak as you can eat. I'll make damn sure there's going to be the biggest schnitzels you Golden Rain dudes have ever wrapped your mouths around. You'll leave the field stuffed and happy.

Thats almost sig worthly.