Author Topic: G&G CM16SRS Review  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Swede007

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
  • Home Field: Insurgent Airsoft
    • View Profile
G&G CM16SRS Review
« on: March 27, 2016, 08:03:03 PM »
Just recently picked up a new G&G CM16SRS from Evike and its a beauty for only 215$. The gun has a reinforced polymer receiver along with a 7 inch metal Keymod handguard. ( You can buy a 9 inch metal keymod version or a 12 inch metal keymod version.) The battery compartment is in the adjustable 6 point GOS V3 retractable stock and fits a butterfly type 9.6 battery. (Has built in MOSFET so it is able to run lipos.) It has a version 2 full metal gearbox along with a fairly good G&G hop-up unit. Evike has cronoed this gun arround 370-400 FPS with .20 gram bb's,while I cronoed it at arround 385-390 with .20's. It's weight runs at a lightweight 1877.87 grams, and overall this gun gets the job done. The gun is pretty good stock but a friend of mine who owns the same gun recommends to put in a better spring and to upgrade the battery to a lipo. He also said to upgrade to 8mm bushings. Instead of runnning it with the included hi-cap, I would recommend using mid-caps with this gun because the stock hi-cap skips shots every now and again. Definitely would recommend this sweet gun to any beginner or intermediate player. ;D
"Bjorn"