Author Topic: Op: Dagger Fall Nov 19, 2005  (Read 16659 times)

Offline Ludo.Kressh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2005, 10:51:00 PM »
I am not 100% sure this would be the place I would post this, but I am guessing so.

In the midst of battle, I lost an AK-47 mag.. If anyone happened to find one please gimmie a PM.  Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ludo.Kressh »
If you run from a sniper you will just die tired.

Offline Cheeze_IZ_G00d

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2005, 06:22:48 AM »
Ludo, we are actually talking about that in another thread. PM Lasivian, I think he has it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Cheeze_IZ_G00d »
Visit my website -
http://www.iwantafreedollarnow.com!!!

Get great ringtones here!

Offline MudPuppy

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • http://www.arcairsoft.com
A.A.R.
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2005, 07:45:44 AM »
Ok, so I finally got to the board to post. First I'd like to say thanks for coming out and all the support. There were a few lessons learned about complexitiy and I'd like to apologize for that. To give a quick AAR on the storyline for those who are interested, the SAM sites were destroyed... all three of them so Delta did complete their mission and they made it to the rally point with a squad of rangers, however it was never "held" and I believe vince and a squad from tan with him did hold it. Score 1 for the S.P.A. The sattelite was never recovered so again the victory went to S.P.A. forces. The next OP will continue this as now the Sandurian government has nucular capabilities.

There were some lessons learned and this is what I propose to do about it.

1. Simplify the tan/green objectives

2. Delta will still be involved and will have the advanced objectives for those players that want the extra challenge , however these objectives will involve Delta only and not affect the game as directly as this time.

3. A better briefing will be given in order to prevent confusion (again that's my fault and I assume full responsibility.)

4. For non-delta players games will focus more on direct conflict as opposed to story line. (That will be more of the Delta/A.R.C. area)

5. More details on the mission will be presented on the board instead of being dropped on people at 0630...and after only one cup of coffee ;)

I think that covers the bases. The next OP is slated for some time in January. I am glad that people had fun over all and all the "bumps" should be smoothed out for next time as I've already incorporated all the lessons learned in the  work on the second OP. There will be more info presented at www.arcairsoft.com that will include story line and plot, but also rules and what have you. I hope everyone will try to make the next one. See you guys for the next AA game and in Tucson for Op: Red Sleigh Down

-Mud Puppy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by MudPuppy »

Offline mini-support

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2005, 04:28:30 PM »
Hello all. I lost a black beanie hat at the game. It had an iron cross with a skull. Would like to get it back if possible. Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by mini-support »
Lyle
AirsoftAddicts.com

"It\'s time to let Old Painless out of the bag"....