Author Topic: make it easy to post pictures :)  (Read 3420 times)

Offline icorus16666

• Thieving Bastard
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: make it easy to post pictures :)
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 09:52:20 PM »
add avia media to the site.. it is a great mod especially for pictures and linking to videos !

We have no interest in providing storage places for everyones images.  If you are too lazy to upload your pictures to any of the widely available image hosting sites, that's your problem.

Bandwidth and servers cost money folks, this site is not a charity. It takes like what a few minutes to learn how to do take/upload pictures. If you are literate then you have no excuse.
Not to sound disrespectful , but I don't care if you do if you did it or not, the board says "site suggestions" so i just posted. All you had to do is say we are not interested from the getgo!  ::)

It might say site suggestions, but it is not an invitation to complain about something that everyone should know how to do. But if you'd like to get the ball rolling, I'm sure the site owner would be happy to accept your donations for all the bandwidth and server space you are taking up arguing this most basic of Internet functions.
Donations.....  I don't pay for anything on the internet! nor have I ever had to pay for anything other than a domain name, I did not realize your guys circumstances and I am apologetic, just throwing out some "suggestions" :), For the most part it is not a matter of being LAZY there are so many ways to do things nowadays, it can actually be a convenience cause it it is another way to more draw attention to your website!.

Photobucket works well... and this is a site that my buddy made and he is looking to get traffic to his site great for uploading you pictures or signature banner cause  you don't really need an account!

http://filespot.us

Thank you for your time!

Wow this whole time it has been an elaborate plan to pimp his buddy's website. Well played good sir.
bet you mofo's wish your sig could do this. haha

Offline maddman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steelworksairsoft.com
Re: make it easy to post pictures :)
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 11:00:42 PM »
add avia media to the site.. it is a great mod especially for pictures and linking to videos !

We have no interest in providing storage places for everyones images.  If you are too lazy to upload your pictures to any of the widely available image hosting sites, that's your problem.

Bandwidth and servers cost money folks, this site is not a charity. It takes like what a few minutes to learn how to do take/upload pictures. If you are literate then you have no excuse.
Not to sound disrespectful , but I don't care if you do if you did it or not, the board says "site suggestions" so i just posted. All you had to do is say we are not interested from the getgo!  ::)

It might say site suggestions, but it is not an invitation to complain about something that everyone should know how to do. But if you'd like to get the ball rolling, I'm sure the site owner would be happy to accept your donations for all the bandwidth and server space you are taking up arguing this most basic of Internet functions.
Donations.....  I don't pay for anything on the internet! nor have I ever had to pay for anything other than a domain name, I did not realize your guys circumstances and I am apologetic, just throwing out some "suggestions" :), For the most part it is not a matter of being LAZY there are so many ways to do things nowadays, it can actually be a convenience cause it it is another way to more draw attention to your website!.

Photobucket works well... and this is a site that my buddy made and he is looking to get traffic to his site great for uploading you pictures or signature banner cause  you don't really need an account!

http://filespot.us

Thank you for your time!

Wow this whole time it has been an elaborate plan to pimp his buddy's website. Well played good sir.

Gotta love it.. Though it was not as planned out as you may think, it was a 2 parter cause in another section of this huge suggestion deal there was mention of photobucket. I was merely suggesting another site and open up the minds of other fantastic people that surround us with cheerfulness and do some suggesting!