Author Topic: Just a suggestion  (Read 1166 times)

Offline MLA PRO

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
Just a suggestion
« on: July 26, 2011, 08:01:47 PM »
One thing that I really like about the old forum was the View Active Topics button. This may have been suggested before but I just felt like putting it out there.

BTW, good job on the new forum.

Offline Ivan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: Just a suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 02:55:17 PM »
+1
Im an operator....

Offline bailey5671

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • First Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRedviper12?feature=mhum
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 03:52:56 PM »
i suggested it too i love that button +1
The Only Thing You Should Feel When Shooting Someone is Recoil...

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 06:30:57 PM »
I miss that feature too : (  I know there is a "view most recent posts" button but what I don't like about it is it shows the first post for every thread.  There is way too much needless information being thrown at you, I miss being able to scroll through pages of new posts and only getting the important items I care about.  Such as, Area the thread is posted under ie. game discussion, for sale etc. Thread Title, name of person who created thread, name of last person who posted on thread and the date and time they posted.  Can it be done?

With that said, one thing I am ecstatic about is the fact that we got our calendar back! AWESOME!

EDIT: Sweet, I must of not seen it before but on the home page up by your name at the top left corner is a link that says "Show unread posts since last visit."   It has everything we need.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:09:41 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 08:42:37 PM »
EDIT: Sweet, I must of not seen it before but on the home page up by your name at the top left corner is a link that says "Show unread posts since last visit."   It has everything we need.

I thought that is what you guys were talking about.  Just keep in mind it might take it a couple of visits before it figures out all the migrated posts are old posts so it might be a little glitchy for a week or so.