Author Topic: Looking for Casa Grande area regular group.  (Read 766 times)

Offline Buddha

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
Looking for Casa Grande area regular group.
« on: February 11, 2010, 09:00:18 PM »
New to Airsoft coming with full crew of folks between 3 to 8.  All equipped and ready to go.

I heard this site has a few folks from Casa Grande that take this pretty serious as a hobby.  I am looking to network and get going and regular games.  I know "The Pit" in Toltec very well as I am old school Paintballer.

Please hit me up and respond with any information as it will all be welcome.  I am not looking to host anything just want some informal and full mil-sim games.

Much love and look forward to hearing from you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline POACHER1

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hardcontactproductions.yolasite.com
Re: Looking for Casa Grande area regular group.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 05:10:28 PM »
I have a small group here we like mostly mil sim but just have not had too many people who want to just play a pick up game.I do set up to host games so that sort of thing isn't a problem. Also rogue fox is here too.

Offline Buddha

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Casa Grande area regular group.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 09:25:35 PM »
Thanks to Rouge for the rapid PM's I have signed up my crew to make our first appearance at L4D.  I will roll there with 4 of us.  I emailed MTT last night and hope they are holding my 4 spots.  They haven't confirmed with me yet I plan to hit Gearbox at 1200 Tuesday when they open.

I look forward to getting with the CG area folks soon hopefully before L4D.  If we hit it off we can all make a squad for the event so we won't get absorbed into other squads.

I plan to grab two more guns Tuesday at GB so I might even bring two more guys with me to L4D.  Rouge mentioned they might have a PU Event Sunday at the Pit and he will call me so i am sleeping on my phone waiting :)

I'd like to get some trigger time in before the event anyway so I might just do The Pit next Sunday ill keep you posted.

Thanks for the post with info hope we can meet up soon.