Author Topic: For Sale: TM M14 SPF  (Read 977 times)

Offline Whiskey11

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
For Sale: TM M14 SPF
« on: November 08, 2007, 10:15:17 PM »
For sale is a TM M14 Full Version.  Originally it was a "Wood Stock" version but was painted in woodland camoflauge.  I'm selling this for my friend it was originally mine.  The Gun was one of the first TM M14's in the USA and is the M14 that I reviewed on Arnies Airsoft (the gun was originally mine).  He's selling it to get a new gun that is a little shorter then usual :)

Internals:
Guarder V7 Gearset Standard Ratio
Guarder V7 Bearing Spring Guide
Guarder V7 Cylinder Head
Guarder V7 Cylinder
Guarder V7 Tappet Plate
Guarder V7 Air Nozzle
Guarder Poly Carb Piston
Guarder Pinion Gear
Systema M120 Spring
TM Piston Head
Stock TM Motor
Rewired for Deans
Stock Hop Up Bucking w/ Madbull Fishbone

Externals:
Real USGI Fiberglass Heatshield
Painted Stock Stock
2 Hicaps (1 AGM and 1 TM)
4 Standards (all TM)
1 1700 mAh 9.6v NiCD

The M14 hasent been chronoed since we put a new M120 in it but my guess is its probably around 410fps w/ .2's.  It should settle around 400 fps w/ .2's if the spring follows other springs that i've used from Systema.

Here is an Old Picture:

Newer pictures coming soon.

ASKING $330 SPF Kilo11

Will Arrange for pick ups only!No trades or parting sorry just cash/paypall/check.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 09:32:28 PM by Whiskey11 »

Offline pilz

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://AMSOG.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 07:10:39 PM »
Was the cut off lever replaced with a steel one? I didn't see it on the list, and I was wondering becuase the stock ones usually wear down fast after the steel gears are installed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by pilz »
No longer airsofts... what a shame.

Offline Whiskey11

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 06:40:47 PM »
Uhm, If i remember correctly now it has not, I believe it has partially lost its semi capability.  The cut off lever will need replacing if you chose to keep Full Auto.  The Systema M120 is brand new it had been put in my CA M14 then taken out when I upgraded to an M150.  The gun got rarely used by either me or my roommate.  I think its been used all of 6 times in Arizona and about 5 time at home.   The fire selector was parted out of an AGM but as far as work goes, both are on the outside of the gearbox.  The gearbox itself is flawless internally and everythign works smoothly on the ouside of the gearbox as well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Whiskey11 »