Linked Events

• Operation Zombie Hunter: November 10, 2012

Author Topic: Operation Zombie Hunter 2012 at Fear Farm Charity Event for RON BILODEAU  (Read 810204 times)

Offline Shdsteel

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Zombie Hunter 2012 at Fear Farm Charity Event for RON BILODEAU
« Reply #615 on: November 18, 2012, 04:54:54 PM »
I'm still waiting on some footage too :(

Offline asof elites

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 18, 2012, 04:57:22 PM »
This is a long shot in the dark but I wouldn't suppose there are any pictures of me floating around from this game, are there?
Are there any pictures at all?
My gear collection costs more than my car...

Offline HWG-Victor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 27, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »
I just wanted to thank everyone who attended this event in memory of Ron. I am sorry I missed it and was unable to help out with a donation for the raffle and prize give away. Ron was was a great guy and I really appreciated his insight and knowledge about airsoft. As a token of my appreciation for all those that attended this event, I would like to invite everyone who particiapated with a free admission to Havoc Wargames Rise of the Insurgents IV at The Sandbox, December 16th. You may sign up by simply posting on AA topic for Rise and be sure to indicate which team you want to be part of. Slots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis so if you want to be on a certain team be sure to indicate it on your post.

Also, to encourage more people to attend the new games at Fear Farm on Saturday, Havoc Wargames is also going to extend the free admission to Rise of the Insurgents IV to anyone who attends the Saturday Games leading up to Rise of the Insurgents. I know finding a place to play airsoft has gotten a little more difficult with Fightertown shutting down, and we would like to give as many people as possible a place to enjoy their hobby.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 03:27:42 PM by MTT-Victor »