Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 677992 times)

Offline Corn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #2085 on: March 08, 2020, 03:22:00 PM »
Hello All!
I am Corn, not: Corn dog, Corn Chowder, Corn Meal, Corny, Corn Hole, Korn or Corn-Row-Na Virus. Just Corn. Birth name is Kevin Cornwell...sooo.
I will be 49 this August. I work for a tech company that has a fruit logo. I live in Chandler, USA and I am married to a Ginger and we have  an 18yG and a 13yB.
I dabbled in paintball for several years and it faded out. I have just started gathering up my “zombie kit”... (Sniper rifle, Suppressed pistol, Full auto M4 and shotgun...”Airsoft style”).
I have played a few games the wild Wild West, and I’ve spent a considerable amount of money at VIP.
I look forward to meeting, having conversations with and taking shots at my friends in Arizona that participate in Airsoft. My other hobbies include drumming and skateboarding.
Corn
Corn

Offline Thatguy??

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: September 01, 2020, 07:58:47 AM »
Hi group,

I am currently new to Prescott Az. I have been dabbling in airsoft before COVID. I jest went to my first game here in Az. I am looking for a group to go play with. My experience at the game was great. People were friendly and I had a great time. I played paintball in my 20’s and now almost 40. I went to feel out the scene before taking my 11 yr old.

Long story short. I enjoyed the game, but I would like to find a group that has more older or mature players. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Offline Jarguilty

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: June 07, 2021, 07:16:18 PM »
Hi guys, I’m Jaron. Been airsofting on and off since I was like 10. In Tucson Arizona. No military experience but it’s fun to go out every once in a while!