Author Topic: Bully Dog Airsoft Grenades Modified Shotgun  (Read 2614 times)

Offline Polie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: Bully Dog Airsoft Grenades Modified Shotgun
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 09:32:13 PM »
Quote from: "Bully Dog Airsoft"
You know it doesent matter what big team's want, It's about the players not the stuck up rich assholes who are oviously on this site! I think that airsoft is supposed to be for fun and enjoyment, for god sake we're shooting bb's at each other! It doesent have to be all serious like you want it to be. You know it's people like you who put the sport down by thinking you're better than everyone else. Your what like 30, it's a game dont get so serious about it.

Yeah, you fail.

You dont have to be rich to own nice things.  Its called being budget savy, or a better term cheap.  I do agree to some degree about the level of seriousness.  I dont think we all have to be hardcore uber rambo milsim types, but there does need to be some level there.  From what I see, the m203 and shotty, you really do need to work on it some more.  Keep it up, but honestly I could to allot better with about 10min of work, and thats with a beer break.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Dude! Your ride is sick as fuck!"

Offline Morgann0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: Bully Dog Airsoft Grenades Modified Shotgun
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 11:33:54 PM »
I'm well aware that airsoft RPG-7s exist. I was trying to push him in a more realistic direction.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"All you touch, and all you see, is all your life will ever be.\"