Author Topic: 2 day tactical pistol course?  (Read 1173 times)

Offline dismount

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
2 day tactical pistol course?
« on: May 22, 2011, 11:23:02 AM »
I am an Independant Contractor working over seas and I live in Yuma. I am looking into putting together a 2 day tactical pistol course. The instructor is a former navy seal and has instructed for a well know private security company for many years now, he has more than the required creditials. I am just seeing how many people would be interested in taking something like this. If you were to take this same cours at the US Training Center, formerly known as Blackwater USA, it would cost you roughly $1000. We are looking at the cost being about $200 a person. You would supply your own weapon and about 500 rounds a day. Required equipment would be weapon, holster (serpa or equivelent), 3 mags, mag holders, eye pro, and ear pro. Wether you are an expierenced shooter or just someone wanting to further your skill. I would need a minimum of 7-8 people to make this worth my while. If I get more than 8 then the instructor has told me he will bring a couple of Special Forces ( 18 series MOS ) with him to help instruct and larger group. I am looking at doing this in november or early next year, as I have to scheduel this inbetween trips overseas. I am just tring to see if there are people out there that would like to do something like this. I am planning on doing this in Yuma but would consider moving it to Phoenix area if I can find the right firing range up there to conduct this sort of training. If you are interested either post on here or send me an email at ricksharp_3@hotmail.com. When I hash out the specifics if there are enough interested I will repost everything with dates, times, location, and exact cost. If there are any questions please feel free to email me, also if you would like to know specifics about the instructor email me and I will go in to further specifics with you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
Airsoft is fun, but not as fun as the real thing, INFANTRY for life.......3 tours in Iraq and still kickin

Offline dismount

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: 2 day tactical pistol course?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 09:01:21 PM »
I am working on getting SIM round conversion kits for glock 17 pistol. I should be able to get these in time for some "real world" senerios at the end of the course to test what you have learned and your skill. This is a "no shit" real class being planned and instructed by professionals.
Airsoft is fun, but not as fun as the real thing, INFANTRY for life.......3 tours in Iraq and still kickin

Offline impulse

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 05:32:11 PM »
$200 sounds pretty reasonable. You will definitely want to do it in the Valley if possible. Do you guys have a course description in mind?What will be taught etc.

Offline HavHav

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 09:06:34 PM »
have you posted this over on arizona shooting?

Offline dismount

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 12:20:31 PM »
I have been in contact with MTT and am in the process of putting course together with them. look for it around november time frame most likely