Author Topic: Backyard Games! and more! Gilbert, AZ  (Read 2683 times)

Offline HavHav

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Backyard Games! and more! Gilbert, AZ
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 06:54:45 PM »
Quote from: "iNFiNiTY125"
Please Delete post.. All i wanted to do is play airsoft with some skilled people my age. I didn't wanna go to vanguard because its mostly kids that don't call there hits and a few adults that think there gods because there the oldest ones. Not saying everyone there is bad, I know there are some good people that play there.. just didn't feel like dealing with that..
I just wanted to meetup with some experienced people and play a few rounds maybe get some new team members if i was impressed.. thats all.. I don't see what the problem is. I put that i was trained and i was 18 because i know people on here would think "I am not playing with those kids, they don't know what there doing"
I didn't realize I couldn't post backyard games because, A few years ago people posted backyard games on here and my team and I went to them and we all had fun. Thats the objective I had here.
I am 18, and an adult in this country, all i wanted to do is play some experienced airsoft.

Oh and sorry about my Spelling and grammar in the first post, It was early in the morning

PS Hartield is very far I might still go, and i really wanted to play airsoft now.

Audible LOL.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Fat_Santa54

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 08:15:05 PM »
so you said you were all "tactically trained" in hopes that immature people wouldn't come to your backyard airsoft game, can't imagine why it backfired........

Offline ruberup

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 08:52:19 PM »
Don't listen to most of the replies to your post. Alot of them are just d bags who take themselves WAY too seriously, with nothing else to do but pick on younger people trying to have some fun.
Now you know what you can and can't post without people ripping you for any stupid reason.
This is about having fun and meeting new people with the same interest, not how low we can make others feel for looking to include others in their local game.
If you guys have nothing positive to say whats the point in saying anything? Besides to be a dick.
Greg
W1A

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 09:52:27 PM »
Unless you live on the Ponderosa, backyard airsoft is generally a bad idea.  Unfortunately airsoft requires the responsibility of playing in a safe and legal location and that generally requires drive time, it's just how it is.  If people are not mature enough to realize this then they do not deserve to own and operate an airsoft gun. I fear the day we all suffer the consequences caused by the actions of a few.  

I suggest playing at business established local fields or to look at the national forest areas away from the public and out of view. Be sure to research if firearms are restricted in the area because airsoft falls under the same category. Good Luck on your search, if you have questions please feel free to ask.

Don't be an Escalefter.

Offline HavHav

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 10:10:10 AM »
Quote from: "ruberup"
Don't listen to most of the replies to your post. Alot of them are just d bags who take themselves WAY too seriously, with nothing else to do but pick on younger people trying to have some fun.
Now you know what you can and can't post without people ripping you for any stupid reason.
This is about having fun and meeting new people with the same interest, not how low we can make others feel for looking to include others in their local game.
If you guys have nothing positive to say whats the point in saying anything? Besides to be a dick.

I don't see many people ripping on Vanguard. If you are 14 years old and go to Vanguard or whatever other indoor places there are, that is the best course of action. Playing in your back yard, or in the lot behind your house, is not legal, and it gives this hobby a bad reputation.

Do you think all this legislation pushing to ban replica firearms just came about because a politician walked into Gearbox and saw fake guns on the wall, or do you think the police got sick and tired of responding to calls/killing of individuals brandishing/pointing at them what the average citizen would assume to be a real firearm?

Google 'police kill airsoft' and see how many articles pop up. If you can afford this hobby, you can afford to go to Vanguard. If they don't call their hits, shoot them in the face/neck until they do.

Offline Revolution Airsoft

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 07:24:41 PM »
Quote from: "HavHav"
Quote from: "ruberup"

I don't see many people ripping on Vanguard. If you are 14 years old and go to Vanguard or whatever other indoor places there are, that is the best course of action. Playing in your back yard, or in the lot behind your house, is not legal, and it gives this hobby a bad reputation.

Do you think all this legislation pushing to ban replica firearms just came about because a politician walked into Gearbox and saw fake guns on the wall, or do you think the police got sick and tired of responding to calls/killing of individuals brandishing/pointing at them what the average citizen would assume to be a real firearm?

Google 'police kill airsoft' and see how many articles pop up. If you can afford this hobby, you can afford to go to Vanguard. If they don't call their hits, shoot them in the face/neck until they do.
That's exoctly what I do!  :lol:   I shot a kid a couple times, he wasn't calling his hits, so I shot him in the neck about 5 times :)
Nik Armitage

Offline foxide

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 09:04:40 PM »
glad my teams minimum age limit is 21 for reasons like this thread :)
I'm a shadow, one that no light will shine on. As long as you follow me, you'll never see the day.
~Old Snake~

www.dc-ops.com

Offline Rd maul

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Call your Shots!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2011, 09:01:25 AM »
Quote from: "foxide"
glad my teams minimum age limit is 21 for reasons like this thread :)

Im glad I limited my team to 3 people....... all over 25 lol