Author Topic: KWA Kriss  (Read 1513 times)

Offline nukeduster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
KWA Kriss
« on: January 30, 2013, 08:59:19 PM »
So, I see a huge influx of people selling used Kriss's now that they are finally released...

Do they suck (any more than a run of the mill KWA gun that is), or is it that people are finally realizing that the Kriss is famous because it has very low recoil, and now that they have a replica of a low-recoil real steel pistol, they're realizing that they miss the recoil of their favorite __________?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 10:03:48 PM by nukeduster »

Offline sigma85051

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
Re: KWA Kriss
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 09:50:34 PM »
I dont know why people are selling them so fast it may just be a bad run or did not really look into what they where getting and check if it fits them. I know I love the feel of the kriss and I really want one. If anyone reading this has one and wants to sell it pm me. sorry for the plug lol.
Wolf Pack Omega team leader
G&G customs gotta love em'
The hunt is on!

Offline buttfacedmonkey

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 10:57:48 PM »
I never saw the big deal with the KWA Kriss. I've fired a real on at SCGC and liked it because it was controllable and comfortable, but whenit comes to an airsoft GBB, that could lead to problems. I mean, like you said, they are trying to make a design that is supposed to eliminate recoil kick harder! It makes no sense! Perhaps in an AEG form, I might be somewhat interested. All I see is a bulky, heavy (as compared to an MP7 or MP9), soft kicking hunk of polymer that has big, cumbersome mags. I do, however, like the ergonomics and general feel of the weapon (the real one) and it was extremely fun to shoot. Honestly, I think KWA should have focused on the other guns (AKs) that they have been promising for years and still haven't delivered...

"It pays to be a winner."

Offline bailey5671

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • First Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRedviper12?feature=mhum
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 01:32:38 PM »
People are realizing Its a big waste of money. Having fired multiple of the krisses They really dont do it for gbbs in general. Two round burst feature is kinda neat though.
The Only Thing You Should Feel When Shooting Someone is Recoil...

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 01:48:29 PM »
Haha, many people bought them because they thought it would make them as cool as the video. Now they want there $400 and hope back. I wanted one back when it was a Madbull Kriss. Kwa justs needs to get back to when they were making snappy, excellent shooting GBB.
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline sigma85051

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 04:11:51 PM »
People are realizing Its a big waste of money. Having fired multiple of the krisses They really dont do it for gbbs in general. Two round burst feature is kinda neat though.
i would not say its a wast of money. the gun dose exactly what it is ment to do and dose it well. people just went out to buy it to look cool or have a cool gun expecting somthing else. why you are seeing so many for sale ads is becuse alot of people dont go and try it out and feel the gun so when they drop $500 and than they dont like it that is there fault. i personaly like to always feel, try out, see how it works, check for parts ext..... befor i drop that kind of money. i love the kriss and how if feels and think kwa did a great job with it.
Wolf Pack Omega team leader
G&G customs gotta love em'
The hunt is on!