Author Topic: need tech help  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Drmalan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • Team: Stripling Warriors
    • View Profile
need tech help
« on: July 16, 2013, 02:22:13 PM »
I need to get three of my guns that are not working back in condition for my brothers to use this weekend at prescottonia
I dont have the time to play around with them and the job must be completed by friday.
Here is what I think is wrong

KWA SR10 hop up unit needs shimming after the front end was snapped off and repaired by shop in utah.
I dont know more other than what my son told me when they repaired the front end but didnt have time to do what they called "shim" the hop up

G&P M4 probably trigger contacts or wiring

MP5: Probably piston needs replaced

Again anyone who takes this job on must have done by Friday and please provide references for your work. And please refrain from stealing the choice internals from my guns which you like so you can replace them with your old junk.

Offline Bob Z Moose

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
  • The $$60,000,000,000 Man
    • View Profile
Re: need tech help
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 12:18:06 PM »
Nukeduster, spazz, warlord, exarach, and dust2dust (if he's still teching) are the only ones on the board in the PHX area that are vouched for. The others are either not active or further out.

And please refrain from stealing the choice internals from my guns which you like so you can replace them with your old junk.

???

Not trying to start anything, but it seems like you had a bad experience with another tech. Since I know/have dealt with most of the techs that I mentioned above, I can safely say that they're not going to pull something as stupid as that. A bit insulting to think that they would, considering their reputation would be on the line.
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline nukeduster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: need tech help
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 06:30:23 PM »
Happened from some of the techs at Vanguard, it was a really messed up scenario.