Author Topic: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!  (Read 679714 times)

Offline JuanSandoval115

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Re: New Guys, Please Read! Make your first posts here!!
« Reply #1980 on: February 06, 2014, 10:33:40 PM »
hello I am to here to play find somewhere to play locally ad well as find some people to play with as well as possibly sell a gun or two...? Considering I can't really shoot in my backyard I'm hoping to find somewhere relatively close ( I live 5 miles from the Arizona Mills) I've been to one game previously and currently own a Masada Magpul as well as a Echo 1 1911 and am hoping to get a AEG Aug as well as a SR-25 in the near future. I hope to meet many people and make new friends thank you.
You forget a thousand things a day make sure this is one of them...

Offline AlexD007

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: February 07, 2014, 08:31:58 AM »
Hay bro I am in the same boat. I don't have any teams or fields locally that are like the ones in phoenix. I just want to say welcome to the community. Hope that you are able to do what you set your mind to.   

Offline Beck

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: February 24, 2014, 01:02:34 PM »
Hi Guys,

Hi Guys,
I am relatively new to airsoft, being much more of what could be called a chairsofter/collector. I'm a 51 year old snowbird from Canada where the airsoft season is way too short. I've been buying guns and gear since about 2010 and have managed to accumulate a PILE of stuff, (just ask ask my wife). When in Arizona I stay at my condo in Scottsdale, (McCormick Ranch).

I started off playing paintball in the early 1980's-before many of you were born!!

This trip down I won't get a chance to play but I look forward to meeting up with many of you next winter.

My armoury back home is too big to list here but I concentrate mostly on Snipers and DMR's with 8-9 pistols and a bunch of SMG's and Assault rifles for good measure.
Down here I have a WE 1911 Desert Warrior-fitting I think-an Echo 1 fake wood M-14, and a Umarex (G&G) MP-5A4.

Cheers all,

Beck

Offline brandon231

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: March 09, 2014, 12:00:46 PM »
Whats up peeps!

Ive been paint balling for many years now but was introduced to airsoft by a co-worker and was immediately hooked. Ive purchased my new AEG and am ready to airsoft it up and hope to meet some cool people to meet up with and some cool events to attend here in the valley of the sun!

Offline jazminsapien

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: March 14, 2014, 08:37:59 AM »
Well hello there.
My name is Jazmin, I am 19 years old. I have always liked shooting guns, it is one of my favorite hobbies. I love camping, mud bogging, and learning new things when I can. I played paintball before airsoft, I like both. But I would only invest my money into airsoft cause I like it better. That doesn't mean I wouldn't go paintballing if someone offered though.
Recently in my life, about 3 years ago, I was introduced into airsoft. It was love at first kill. I get so lost in the wars, jumping into trenches, getting dent up, feeling like my own breaths too loud when listening for intruders.... Its exhilarating really, win or lose its always fun and intense. I met a whole crowd of new people, I expected to be forgot. I was surprised when they actually would ask me to go to wars, they'd remember. I now have formed a friendship with many of them. To me that means a lot, I was never good at making friends. Overall the experience is more than I could ever ask out of life.

I live near Phoenix, Arizona. If any of you are interested in an airsoft war at the end of this month contact me. I hope to hear from at least a couple of you, I would love to have new targets running around ;)

Offline ibob4tacoz

• Private
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1985 on: March 14, 2014, 10:40:02 PM »
Heyo, I literally just signed up. I got sent here by Note, from AirsoftSociety.com. I'm 13 and live in Buckeye and have been playing airsoft for almost a year. I've only gotten around to buying a gun about a month ago, and have played at VIPAirsoft, and I've done a few games with several friends at an abandoned lot near my house. PM me if you live around Buckeye, and maybe I can set up a little battle!   ;D
Tacos, airsoft, PC, music, and air. That's all I need.
So, anyone into audiophilia?

Offline rangermedic75

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: April 03, 2014, 06:24:08 PM »
Hey, my names Jon. I'm enlisting in the army in about a year. I love airsofting and hanging out with my friends.

Offline DoNotPet

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: April 20, 2014, 03:23:40 PM »
Uhh. My name's Bec. Only been into airsoft for about a year or so. I'm liking it a lot so far! I'm terrible at introductions. So uhh. Hi.

Offline HavHav

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: April 27, 2014, 03:32:22 PM »
Hey, my names Jon. I'm enlisting in the army in about a year. I love airsofting and hanging out with my friends.

So you are saying you aren't currently a ranger medic?

Offline ruberup

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: April 27, 2014, 05:32:09 PM »

So you are saying you aren't currently a ranger medic?
One step at a time I guess.
Greg
W1A

Offline Ekkx

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: May 13, 2014, 11:53:28 PM »
Hey guys, new here. Looking to jump into the sport. Ex paintball player, not LE or Military myself but some training. Member of the Arizona State Militia "Praetorian Guard." Have a friend who used to play airsoft and wants to jump back in and I thought I would start playing with. Currently have 0 gear, but putting together a list quickly.

Side Note: Your spam filter seems to be a little aggressive as it has banned my ip address. If an admin could please message me about removing that ban that would be sweet. I'm currently using a proxy to get in and post. As I am a systems/network administrator I wouldn't mind even helping you guys improve your ban system as it is very easy to get around and has no means of appealing a ban. Let me know.

Thanks guys and look forward to playing with ya.

Offline Kommande1

• Private
  • I feel it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: May 14, 2014, 10:16:27 AM »
Hey dudes, coming back to airsoft. Can't wait to slang some plastic at your faces.
Much Rof. Such Fps. Wow.

Offline Lemur

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: May 18, 2014, 12:10:02 PM »
Hi my name is Alex, I'm 16 and I have been airsofting now for about 8 years. I live in fountain hills Arizona, and I usually go airsofting with a few buddies of June. I have a KWA mp7 GBB. I've been on this website before, but I was looking for an airsoft team that I could join. So ya.

Offline malthegreat

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: May 26, 2014, 02:30:48 PM »
I'm new in town(from Malaysia), currently studying at ASU. Never had a chance to play because its still banned in my country. Have no experience whatsoever, in airsoft nor paintball. Been itching to start playing at Tempe Airsoft/Paintball, but i'm nervous since i have no idea what to expect and don't know anyone. Looking forward to meet new people and play at least once a week:)

Offline Old Dog

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Master Sergeant
  • No Longer Cujo :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: May 26, 2014, 05:32:43 PM »
I'm new in town(from Malaysia), currently studying at ASU. Never had a chance to play because its still banned in my country. Have no experience whatsoever, in airsoft nor paintball. Been itching to start playing at Tempe Airsoft/Paintball, but i'm nervous since i have no idea what to expect and don't know anyone. Looking forward to meet new people and play at least once a week:)

Welcome malthegreat,

Try Tempe Airsoft on Friday nights, there are generally some of the regulars there, after 5:30 - 6PM... A friendly group...
I am just a chalk line on the sidewalk waiting for the next rain to wash me off...
For the time I am here I am what I am...