Author Topic: Several Icom Radio Transceivers  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Kileyhaz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Several Icom Radio Transceivers
« on: April 26, 2014, 02:30:43 PM »
I'll have ICOM UHF transceivers available for sale now and for the foreseeable future.   I have updated my collection of software and can now program most Icoms as well as HYT, Kenwood, Yaesu, Motorola, and a few others.

All units I have on hand are UHF models but I do have some VHF models for those interested.

You can see what I have available here and include ICOM F4, ICOM F21, and ICOM F43GS:
http://redgilatactical.com/communications/index.html

I also have some ICOM F4GS and ICOM F4TR models available but no ETA on when I'll have programming profiles assembled for them.

Price is listed on the webpage, first come first serve.  I also have a selection of extra batteries and other odds and ends.  Programming is included in the price and if nothing special is requested I'll set it up with FRS/GMRS frequencies and default CTCSS options.  I can ship via USPS for about $10 or meet up for delivery in Tucson or Phoenix.  If you would like to pickup in Red Rock you may do so as well.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 02:12:19 PM by Kileyhaz »
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn\'t thinking"

Offline Kileyhaz

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Several Icom Radio Transceivers
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 02:14:02 PM »
Updated initial post with ready to go models and a link to the page listing details about them.  Get them while you can they usually go pretty quick!

http://redgilatactical.com/communications/index.html
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn\'t thinking"

Offline Drummer

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Jimmer Milsim
Re: Several Icom Radio Transceivers
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 03:10:35 PM »
Hi,

I'm unable to see any pricing on the website.  :-[
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Special Operations Group - Yuma (Phoenix Unit)