Author Topic: KWA G18C killed itself?  (Read 890 times)

Offline AddoAduro

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
KWA G18C killed itself?
« on: July 10, 2006, 04:41:05 PM »
I just recieved my KWA Glock 18C from airsoftgi today.  It's the full upgrade one, metal slide, upgraded recoil spring, high-flow valve, all that good stuff.  So naturally, as soon as I opened it, I took outside, filled the mag with Green gas,  dropped the included BBs in the mag, and emptied the mag on full auto.  (Which was very nice, btw)  I thought "Wow, that was cool, let's do that again!"  refilled the mag with BBs, cocked it, pulled the trigger (full auto again), it gets 2 shots out, then stops.  I dropped the mag out and tried to pull the slide back, (assuming that a BB got jammed) but it's stuck.  It only moves back maybe a quarter inch, but if I pull the tabs down to disassemble it, it slides forward maybe an inch, then stops.  What do I do?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by AddoAduro »
Quote from: \"XavierMace\"
Every day I have to wade through mountains of stupid posts on forums by kids who feel it necessary to share their personal life on the internet like they think we care.

Offline pilz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://AMSOG.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 08:57:47 PM »
check your recoil spring to maek sure its not sticking out to far, if it is pop it into place with your finger nail, thats the problem i had with mine, but i used silicon spray and it stopped.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by pilz »
No longer airsofts... what a shame.