• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/index.php?topic=ezo
(No subject)
« on: June 20, 2003, 07:19:50 PM »
Night games with springers are great.

Besides that, try something like Hunter:

Depending on how many people you have (say you have 10 right now), send 2 people out to be the hunters. Everyone else is the Hunted. You send one Hunted out every 30 seconds. Each Hunted that is shot by a Hunter, becomes a Hunter. Each Hunter shot by a Hunted, becomes a Hunted. Team with the most people on their side at the end of the game (say, 10-15 minutes) wins.

If you're into the fieldcraft stuff (ie, using folage for camo, crawling quietly, using nature to your advantage, using shadows, etc.), try playing CTF with multiple flags. Again, using 10 people, set up 5 flag stations, spread out aways (this would best be played in a forest). In each station, set up one flag per team (two people a team). So, you have 1 flag per team in each station, 5 flags total (for 10 people). Each person gets 10 shots. No more, no less. The object is to go from the starting point, and collect all of your flags without being seen. You can be seen, and if you are, the game isn't over for you. But now you've got 10 shots (20 between you and your partner) to get out of dodge. The team who collects all of their flags first wins. "Points" are given to the team with the most ammo at the end of each game, and the loosing team has to buy everyone lunch. [:D]

I hope those were clear. If not, ask me whatever and I'll try to clear them up. Also, the second game is great for GBB's. Make the round count 15 (or if anyone has a single stack, make the round count equal to the lowest capacity mag, not to exceed 15). Those 15 rounds will go fast, and everyone will learn the hard way to look for firing lanes, and to take shots only if they've got something worth shooting at.

Nick R.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Basher »

Offline AZdevil5

• Private
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/azdevil5/Homepage.html
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 08:26:16 PM »
That kinda sounds like the game "Alien".
 In this game you pick some aliens, I would say one alien for every four people.
 Then the rest are humans. You give the Aliens like 5-10 mins to hide.
 Then the humans try to kill them.
If a alien kills a human they become a alien.
 If a human kills an alien the alien is dead and out of the game.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by AZdevil5 »
\"I hope life isn\'t a big joke, because I don\'t get it.\" ....jack handy

Offline Basher

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/index.php?topic=ezo
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 09:04:40 PM »
I'm sure there are a ton of variations on it. It's fun nontheless. I like the second one, though.

Nick R.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Basher »

Offline Mafia154

• FNG
    • View Profile
good games for us springer kidz
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2003, 07:06:15 PM »
Hey, if anyone knows some good games besides team one-shot-one-kill then please let me know. it can get old and capture the flag jus doesnt cut it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Mafia154 »
A Sheppard I Shall Be My Lord, For Thee My Lord, For Thee.