Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline Toast

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: USJTF
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 12:00:45 PM »
Very interesting find Moose. I was happy to see a video up for promoting the improper use of real military insignia but something about the whole thing kind was still unsettling. I'm a fan of Milsim in games but maybe this is still too much? Can't put my finger on it.
"Oderint Dum Metuant"

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 02:34:32 PM »
Somebody is taking this wayyyyyyyyy too seriously.

Offline SmoothOperator

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Corporal
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA9gUspn6gc
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 08:52:54 PM »
serious business, I've never heard of them before.
IS THAT A FAMAS?

Offline Oscar Juliet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 05:36:42 AM »
I'm a member of USJTF and I never heard of them until one day playing with a few friends at a local game. A group of USJTF guys approached our small unit and asked if we would like to join. They explained a bit of the details and gave us contact information so we could look into it. We didn't have to change anything about our group. We started a new unit under USJTF in our area, switched up our uniforms, and enjoyed kicking ass.

It is an interesting concept creating a world wide airsoft organization. The reason I like being a member of USJTF is because no matter where I play if there is another member we can link up and kick ass together knowing that we aren't going to screw up. I also enjoy that this unit does not use any real military insignia or patches. Everything is custom designed out of respect for the armed forces. If you didn't earn it, you don't wear it.

Most of the staff and higher ranking individuals are former military. If you are looking to become part of something greater then take a look into it. If you already have a unit and your group as a whole would like to join that is an option. If you are a solo individual I'm sure there is something around.

I started in Wisconsin, moved to Texas, and about to move to Arizona to start college. Looking forward to some fun times.