Author Topic: STTI USP Opinions?  (Read 999 times)

Offline -MAD- SARGE

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
STTI USP Opinions?
« on: August 22, 2004, 08:33:24 PM »
Hey I have come across a chance to buy an STTI USP metal slide, with 1 thigh, and 2 hip holsters!  Well anyways my main question is I have never really heard of STTI and wanted any feedback on this Brand.  Here's one that I found from someone we all know and love [;)]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by azsarge</i>

Any Taiwanese guns will for that matter. <i>(will take green gas)</i> KJW, STTi, KWA, etc. Not as nice in the fit and finish dept, but very skirmish-worthy, and Green gas ability is a plus!

Alot of guys buy nice Japanese guns, and never use them in games since they aren't as burly, and sometimes not as powerful.

Think of Taiwanese guns as AKs (durable, reliable, not as accurate, cheaper, more powerful), and Japanese guns as M16s (Accurate, nicely made, tighter tolerances, not as powerful sometimes, easily fouled, more expensive, etc). Not the best analogy, as there are many exceptions, but it's a good guide. I also know of a few guys who skirmish with Japanese GBBs and do great with them.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<i>anything in this font is what I added to the quote</i>
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by -MAD- SARGE »

Don't be an Escalefter.