Author Topic: Important Fightertown Message  (Read 3991 times)

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Important Fightertown Message
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2012, 10:38:37 AM »
Henry, not much you can do about thieves. We share the place with paintballers, Moms, wives, and who-knows-what gaggle of other people. Its up to each of us to keep our stuff secure.
It's a PITA to do, and with our refs wanting us to hurry up and get out on field one, three.. Whatever, locking crap up slows things for everyone. Just gotta be that way.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline Paradox

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Sergeant Major
  • Don't tread on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2012, 10:45:12 AM »
It's the problem with this new generation. They believe they are entitled to everything.  IMO people to secure your stuff. Get a tote once your done loading throw the top on and secure it with a lock. I started doing this. Works great.

Shitty we have to do this but... What else. Maybe ill secure my tote with voltage to zap the next person that touches it :)
Team Phantom(Retired),2006-2013
Six Charlie

Offline Dust2Dust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
    • The SPHL
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 08:59:46 PM »
The airsoft community is so small, why would you act like a jackass. You'll be blackballed and be known across the country as a thief very quickly. The economy might be not as good ad it once was, but don't steal, especially from friends.

And if you do steal. Sock + bars of soap. Or just good ol fist to the jaw.

Offline davidneitzelt

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2012, 10:01:06 PM »
Really is sad for someone to do that, he is such a nice gentleman. The dollar amount taken shouldn't matter, even if it was a low amount, the thought of someone stealing from him is wrong.

Offline yumadtho?

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2012, 10:54:53 PM »
I haven't been to Fightertown yet but I was planning on making it out there sometime soon. It is just SICK that some kid would steal from a man who is out there working hard to provide cool drinks and food for the people playing. I know how valuable this is  , especially in AZ. The fact that he lets people buy on credit and he will let people slip with 2 sodas is astounding! The generosity this man has clearly been showing to people isn't something that little BITCH should take for granted. If I see this Steve out there, I'm going to look him in the eye, shake his hand, and thank him for his service to our COUNTRY and the airsoft community out here. In case you guys haven't noticed, I am mad as FUCK right now haha and I don't even know Steve!

Offline Fresnel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
  • Accuracy by Volume
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 07:29:28 AM »
Someone tell Steve he needs to buy a bigger tip jar for this weekend... Shit, if I didn't work Saturday nights, I'd show up to this game just to see how crammed his tip jar is at the end of the night.

Offline rictas777

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2012, 09:50:58 AM »
If anyone has any prior security experince, free bouncer for the night?
Vigillance is my sword, Intergity is my Shield, and Truth is my Guidance.