Author Topic: Important Fightertown Message  (Read 3990 times)

Offline Fightertown 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Important Fightertown Message
« on: July 15, 2012, 04:14:18 PM »
It has come to my attention that a airsoft player stole Steve, our hot dog guys tip jar.  He is 100% sure he knows who did it it.  We do not have a name but he can and will identify the thief when and if he comes out again.  You know who you are so please save yourself the embarresment of me confonting you in public and consider yourself banned from the park.  Steve does not make alot of money out there and he is more than willing to help people out with giving food on credit if soembody does not have enough to pay for it.  He has seen people pay for 1 drink and take 2 and he keeps his mouth shut because he really likes the airsoft guys.  So please just take what you pay for.  And to anybody who even thinks about stealing from other customers and or Steve, I will call the cops on you and Im sure charges will be pressed.

Thank You
Henry

Offline ThatGuy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Major
  • Step Up Or Step Aside
    • View Profile
Re: Important Fightertown Message
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 05:25:41 PM »
That is bull shit  Steve is a great guy and has always shown the utmost  courtesy to everyone there.

And to whom ever stole from Steve .... Well.... your a piece of shit 
OMNIBUS LOCIS FIT CAEDES
 WHISKEY 1 TEAM LEADER.

Offline chinole

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Master Sergeant
  • Chino Le
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 05:32:41 PM »
yup i agree. this makes every honest airsofter look bad. i will donate to him next week. sorry you had to deal with this bullshit steve.
Cloudy with a heavy chance of M60 rain

Whiskey One Alpha
Support Gunner

Offline xTanTricK

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 05:38:14 PM »
I would have to agree with That Guy on this. Steve has always shown me courtesy and respect. From what I know he doesn't work for Henry, he comes out on his own will to watch and socialize with the paintball and airsoft community. He could just not come out to these games and we won't have the luxury to get a warm hotdog or hamburger. Show him the respect and courtesy that he shows you.
Whiskey One Alpha

Offline B3ANZOR

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Lights Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/lightsoutairsoft
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 05:48:04 PM »
That's not right. Hopefully you guys find whoever did it.

Steve has always been very nice to everyone and taking his money is not right.

Offline headhunter

• Sergeant First Class
  • I'll give you my bbs...one at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 05:54:20 PM »
im really sorry for steve. he comes out to socialize and give us a hot meal. he doesn't work for anybody. show the guy some fucking respect.
Primary: JG G36c
Secondary: WE Tech Biohazard M9

Offline Red Devil

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 06:07:29 PM »
I agrre with you guys. Steve is a fellow veteran who served his country and is just trying to make a living.I want to know who this BITCH is and meet his parents.I agree with Chino so approximately how much was taken? Need to make an example out of him,some kids have no respect these days.
82nd Airborne 1989-1993 Rangers Lead The Way

Age,fac ut gaudeam!

Offline Ghow

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 06:18:03 PM »
Poor guy doesnt even make that much out there fuck you whoever stole it I have never been to fightertown but if I go I will be sure to help the guy out.
Kill em all, let God sort it out later:)

Offline xXmusicimpactXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 06:22:13 PM »
We should hold a fundraising game for Steve, as a thanks/apology from the airsoft community.

Offline Archer

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 07:20:27 PM »
We should hold a fundraising game for Steve, as a thanks/apology from the airsoft community.

i agree 100%, ill throw some extra money in his hands on saturday when im out. and to who did it,  hope i never see u in my sights. i feel a full metal jacket seen coming on.... bring your socks and soap gentleman!
Team A.D.M.

Offline Fightertown 1

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 07:50:15 PM »
From what I understand, there was not alot of money in the jar.  He was just more hurt by the fact somebody would just take it.  I know Steve and if somebody was that hard up he would have just given it to them.  But thanks guys for your show of support for Steve.

Offline Mooncruiser

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 08:03:02 PM »
-wonder if we will ever find out who the thief is. Right move by Henry to keep the guy's name unannounced.
I will make sure to tip the hot dog man well next time I'm out there.
On that same vein, I'm keeping my gun bag locked with a cable device everywhere I play. We all leave thousands of dollars worth of fenceable stuff behind when out on the field. Some tweaker will steal right out front. -not like meth heads have any reason in their thick skulls.
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline XavierMace

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xaviermace.com
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 08:09:53 PM »
-wonder if we will ever find out who the thief is. Right move by Henry to keep the guy's name unannounced.

Believe me if the name comes out, he won't be welcome here any more, that's certain.

Offline birdman

• Sergeant Major
  • Whoop Whoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 08:20:27 PM »
I agree with Mooncurser, last Fightertown game I went to somebody got a scope stolen and apparently that was a reoccurring problem. I think I'm actually going to keep my stuff locked in my car at the fightertown games until this issue gets resolved. It's really a shame that people would be such pricks and take other peoples shit that they bought with their hard earned money.
Team Manaconda
Don't dick with us!

Offline headhunter

• Sergeant First Class
  • I'll give you my bbs...one at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 08:24:35 PM »
I agree with Mooncurser, last Fightertown game I went to somebody got a scope stolen and apparently that was a reoccurring problem. I think I'm actually going to keep my stuff locked in my car at the fightertown games until this issue gets resolved. It's really a shame that people would be such pricks and take other peoples  @#!*%  that they bought with their hard earned money.
someone stole my pistol and bb's. it was about $80 worth of stuff.
Primary: JG G36c
Secondary: WE Tech Biohazard M9