Author Topic: Important Fightertown Message  (Read 3985 times)

Offline B3ANZOR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Lights Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/lightsoutairsoft
Re: Important Fightertown Message
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 08:33:23 PM »
That is the reason our team stays by our car and we keep our stuff put away. It should not have to be like that but with pricks stealing things it's what we have to do.

Offline nukeduster

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 09:14:19 PM »
I had a Tokyo Marui MP5 stolen from me at a staging area before. Airsoft isn't without its cheats and thieves.

Offline gunny77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 10:36:56 PM »
This is a damn shame! Steve is a great guy and he has personally helped me out not only once but twice by giving me a hot meal on a day I didn't have the funds to pay for it. And not only that but the following week when I tryed to give him the money I owed him for the food I wasn't able to pay for the week before, he insisted that I keep my money. Who ever did this should be ashamed of themselves. I know I havnt played in a while and I know I probley have no room for this comment, but I do pay attention to what goes on here on the forums. People like who ever did this are the ones who give everyone in this sport a bad name. Everyone who is a honest and repectfull person are now all the sudden theives and disrespecfull and dishonest because of this one ass hole who felt the need to steal a mans money who is just out trying to make a living and is there to service YOU.
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
No man is more free then the one who doesnt give a damn what society thinks about him

Offline xXmusicimpactXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 10:37:07 PM »
Luckily I haven't had anything stolen from me, but I keep everything I'm not actively using on the field, locked up in my car, so as to avoid said circumstance. Can't trust people these days...

Offline sparrow

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2012, 10:55:14 PM »
I am so disappointed and has nothing more to say to that prick head, pea sized brain that takes joy at other people's misery. God will take care of Steve and that guy as well in His due time.
LCVI, LCVII, LCVIII, LCX, OPRS2, OPBH1, OPBH2, OPCH1

Veritas Liberabit Vos

Offline Benny1232

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2012, 11:03:54 PM »
That's bullshit, if you are on the forums (whoever stole) you should be ashamed of yourself, you have no honor sir!
$100 goes into the guy's tip next time I'm up there.
People ask me how to find me, i respond by telling them to look for the guy with the bugle.
Callsign: Bugler
Main: JG MK36C
Secondary: USP H&K

Offline claymore

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2012, 11:22:36 PM »
........ stealing from a old marine...........i will find you.

Offline rictas777

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2012, 11:38:58 PM »
Oh my gosh >.> wow that is PATHETIC
Vigillance is my sword, Intergity is my Shield, and Truth is my Guidance.

Offline rictas777

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2012, 11:42:30 PM »
We should hold a fundraising game for Steve, as a thanks/apology from the airsoft community.

i agree 100%, ill throw some extra money in his hands on saturday when im out. and to who did it,  hope i never see u in my sights. i feel a full metal jacket seen coming on.... bring your socks and soap gentleman!

Yes i concur to that, i'll throw in 20$ next time im out there for whatever it's worth. I'm sorry that happened Steve.
Vigillance is my sword, Intergity is my Shield, and Truth is my Guidance.

Offline Jason@TempePB

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2012, 01:07:34 AM »
Henry next industry day I will throw you some cash for steve I like his dogs it was our first place meal for WTL.

And to the fuckhead that is possibly on here you get caught pulling this shit @ Tempe you better pray I don't get ahold of you first I have zero tolerance for shit like this.

Offline TangoAlpha30

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2012, 03:47:30 AM »
I've been to fighter town once and I don't know who Steve is, but he sounds like a great guy. It's unbelievable someone would do this. I feel bad for the guy who stole the jar because you must be really fucked up to take a tip jar from a nice guy like Steve. It's a shame. this could have tarnished all airsofters names

Offline Paradox

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Sergeant Major
  • Don't tread on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2012, 08:01:56 AM »
IMO we shouldn't have said something till the little prick came back to Figthertown. That way we could have more publicly embarrassed his sorry ass. On top of everything else that would have been done. I hope we find who it is.

To know people are stealing shit at games like this really irritates me to the core. Your playing a game of honesty and integrity you shitbag. Steve when I was at fightertown for the first time it was for Ron's benefit. I thought it was awesome to see you were providing such a service to the community. If I ever make it back out there I'll throw you a bone!
Team Phantom(Retired),2006-2013
Six Charlie

Offline Fightertown 1

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2012, 09:30:05 AM »
I purposely did not want to confront him at the park.  I would rather have the person just not come again.  As you can tell, alot of people feel very strongly about this.  I fear would could happen if this kid, yes he was a kid around 15 to 16 years old, got caught at the park doing this.  He may not be on the forums and he may return, then we have no choice than to take care of it.  The worst part of all is it happened on the Ron charity night.  A night when so many got together for a good cause to have 1 bad person do this.  Im sorry I never realized there was such a problem with peoples property being taken.  I will try and come up with something to help keep an eye on everyones equipment.  Thanks for the outpouring of support for Steve.

Offline Bambi-troopers

• Sergeant Major
  • ...ice ice bambi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2012, 09:45:38 AM »
Some peoples kids these days.... i agree i hope he doesnt come back to the field or any fields... that really irritates me that someone could do something like that at to such a friendly guy. He is a really good person, ive talked to him several times before and he was pretty concerned on how we liked his food and what he could do to make it better for us.  He even told me how he felt that the airsofters were a very kind group and he was happy to help. But he is a nice guy who is trying to make a living. Whoever stole his money needs to never come out again. We dont want to imagine urs and others things getting stolen while we play. Its not cool. Dont do it again. Oh! And im shire if we find out who you are... they'll be some good punishment.

I personally never noticed there was a tip jar, but thats also cause i rarely pay for my own food. Lol. But next time im there I'll throw in a nice fat tip.
Jacob Schaeffer
W1A

Offline Mandals

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2012, 10:05:09 AM »
Fundraiser for STEVE!!!!