Author Topic: U.S.J.T.F. [Information]  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Oscar Juliet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
U.S.J.T.F. [Information]
« on: July 10, 2014, 12:04:21 PM »
The intent of this topic is to inform anyone who is interested about the U.S.J.T.F. Please visit the links below for more information. Topic has been locked and will no longer be updated or monitored by me. Please visit the website if interested in more information or for joining in on the fun.

Summary
http://usjtf.enjin.com/faq

USJTF CDR's Address to the USJTF and the Airsoft Community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0H-IZzCkJQ

U.S.J.T.F. Website
http://usjtf.enjin.com/
http://usjtf.enjin.com/recruiting

Click Contact Us for recruitment information.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 09:34:53 PM by Oscar Juliet »

Offline CoyoteAirsoft7

• FNG
    • View Profile
Re: U.S.J.T.F.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 01:13:51 PM »
what is the age requirement?

Offline Oscar Juliet

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 01:20:12 PM »
Off the top of my head I can't give you an exact age. I believe it is 13/14 but to be honest as long as you are a mature player and have a good head on your shoulders you'll be given a chance.

Offline CoyoteAirsoft7

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 01:25:54 PM »
i  might look into joining then. thanks.

Offline Oscar Juliet

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 01:31:32 PM »
No problem. Right now there are no units in the Arizona area and we do not have any commanders in the area but I am trying to remedy that. USJTF is only four years old but in that time they have achieved a lot. I want to make it clear that USJTF is more than just one unit. It isn't my unit we consider it 'our' unit. Ours being the people who have units and fall in under one name for the sake of better MILSIM airsoft. I don't follow along with things or promote them often but I have with USJTF because I believe in what they are trying to do.

Offline CoyoteAirsoft7

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 01:39:29 PM »
how long would you think it would take to get a unit started/ formed in AZ?

Offline TJC10

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://deserthawks.org/
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 04:05:51 PM »
Son, your personal information makes you a Texan. Are you moving to Arizona?

Also, I'm not trying to rain on you parade but unless you get an established, honorable, local to head an Arizona chapter (and that's not you), all you will attract here are "boyscouts" in OEF camo playing at "manscouts".

Sorry to say, but individuals (just 1 guy) that play with Arizona teams like CT, SVA, 6CA, W1A, Fox Company, and the DHawks that literally cut down whole squads of boys like that at a time. Engaging targets at twice the range and with greater accuracy. Hector even scares the shit out of me. Not many do.

I do however wish you luck in your recruiting. I hope you build up massive numbers.

Gives me more people to shoot. I will be one of the guys thats raining bbs on you at a hundred meters ;D
I'm Nappa, and this is Vegeta. He was a prison...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wZNXK6fvNE

Offline Oscar Juliet

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 08:18:25 PM »
I understand where you are coming from. I may not have been around as long as some in this hobby but I've been around long enough to see what is successful and what is not. I hope some local unit to take charge and join what I feel is an excellent organization. It is the only way that USJTF will grow in the area. I will be moving to Arizona in a couple of weeks. USJTF alone is not a unit. Individual units fall in under the USJTF name and standards. I am only looking to spread to word about it to an area that I thought hasn't heard about it yet. I know I didn't hear about it until one of the members approached our unit and asked us to join. I receive nothing for spreading the word. My goal is to move to the area and go to some local games to meet new people. I hope to find a unit to join that is efficient and has great members that are fun to be around. Maybe one day we will get a unit to join and a couple to follow. If not that is okay as long as I'm slinging BB's and having a good time. The cool thing about USJTF is that if there was a unit in Arizona I would already have a team that I could fall in with and I wouldn't be treated any different than anyone else. Same goes for anyone moving to from one area or another. Or travelling cross country for a very large organized game.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:24:04 PM by Oscar Juliet »

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: U.S.J.T.F. [Information]
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 09:58:04 PM »
I understand where you are coming from. I may not have been around as long as some in this hobby but I've been around long enough to see what is successful and what is not. I hope some local unit to take charge and join what I feel is an excellent organization. It is the only way that USJTF will grow in the area. I will be moving to Arizona in a couple of weeks. USJTF alone is not a unit. Individual units fall in under the USJTF name and standards. I am only looking to spread to word about it to an area that I thought hasn't heard about it yet. I know I didn't hear about it until one of the members approached our unit and asked us to join. I receive nothing for spreading the word. My goal is to move to the area and go to some local games to meet new people. I hope to find a unit to join that is efficient and has great members that are fun to be around. Maybe one day we will get a unit to join and a couple to follow. If not that is okay as long as I'm slinging BB's and having a good time. The cool thing about USJTF is that if there was a unit in Arizona I would already have a team that I could fall in with and I wouldn't be treated any different than anyone else. Same goes for anyone moving to from one area or another. Or travelling cross country for a very large organized game.

You should try vanguard airsoft, it seems to fit right in with what i have seen of the team you are spreading
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Oscar Juliet

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 10:26:09 PM »
I love seeing fine examples of the community on this forum.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:27:59 PM by Oscar Juliet »

Offline TJC10

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://deserthawks.org/
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 05:06:49 AM »

Does the USJTF mandate that you only wear a specific uniform with specific accoutrements and carry a specific load out, or can a member wear a purple t shirt, and marpat pants with a USJTF patch on a water pack, and still be good?

(No offense to any of the Mindys that may be left. Its one of the most outlandish uniforms out there since Team Jew)
I'm Nappa, and this is Vegeta. He was a prison...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wZNXK6fvNE

Offline Toast

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2014, 12:24:55 PM »
Just a question out of curiosity, do USJTF members play at national events such as Lionclaws, American Milsim or Blacksheep, as well as others? Curious because USJTF uniform requirements seem like a big deal and these organizers usually require patterns that don't include Multicam. Seems like a strange requirement considering the USJTF is a national group of MILSIM players. A strict one uniform policy seems a bit stringent.
Just curious.
"Oderint Dum Metuant"

Offline Oscar Juliet

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2014, 09:26:38 PM »

Does the USJTF mandate that you only wear a specific uniform with specific accoutrements and carry a specific load out, or can a member wear a purple t shirt, and marpat pants with a USJTF patch on a water pack, and still be good?

(No offense to any of the Mindys that may be left. Its one of the most outlandish uniforms out there since Team Jew)

The USJTF mandates that the base mutlicam uniform will be worn when representing our unit and going to team events. The shirt will have our patch on the right side along with a multicam reversed American flag. The left side will be open to your own team patch allowing some customization to be done. No unauthorized or morale patches can be worn on this uniform. Those are saved for you webgear, vests, ect. The requirement for your gear is usually anything but the color black. Multicam, OD, Tan, are authorized. The website outlines our uniform requirements. This gives all USJTF members a standard uniform but allows you to wear whatever gear you want to wear that works for you.

To answer your question directly no you cannot do as you described as that would be a breach of our policy. If you wish to run casual at an event you would not be permitted to wear the patches on an unauthorized uniform.

Just a question out of curiosity, do USJTF members play at national events such as Lionclaws, American Milsim or Blacksheep, as well as others? Curious because USJTF uniform requirements seem like a big deal and these organizers usually require patterns that don't include Multicam. Seems like a strange requirement considering the USJTF is a national group of MILSIM players. A strict one uniform policy seems a bit stringent.
Just curious.

I cannot answer this question directly as I'm not familiar with those events. I do know that USJTF hosts and attends many large national events without issue. As stated before we do have the uniform requirement while representing our unit. What you do on your own time is fine just don't be wearing our stuff out of regulation. That can get you removed.

I've been in contact with our commander who is currently deployed over seas. I have changed the links above to the new website and hope to have more information soon. The unit has proven to bring people together and assist them from the new person just getting into it to the hardcore person who makes it a life style. Everyone is welcome as long as you truly want to help better airsoft and are not a troll or could be described as any number of swear words. I'm hoping those of you responding are serious and those who are still reading will take the time to do the research.

I will no longer continue to monitor this thread or forum. If you wish to contact someone with our unit our new website is most efficient in doing so. I'll continue to conduct recruitment in person at events I find myself at. I feel at this time it is the most effective way of doing so. The community here has not been very receptive or inviting. What should have been simple discussion was blown out of proportion and certain individuals took it too far. Just remember our recruitment section has everything you need to know for getting started.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 09:32:43 PM by Oscar Juliet »