Author Topic: Rebel Union Free sunday morning airsoft 1-11-09  (Read 1766 times)

Offline fourwheeltrooperguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Major
    • View Profile
Rebel Union Free sunday morning airsoft 1-11-09
« on: January 05, 2009, 04:14:18 PM »
First game of the year, hope everyones ready! Same rules as always, no one under 18, nothing over 400 fps with a .20 bb. eye and mouth protection required, be at the rallypoint address before 9 am.

rallypoint address

10517 w via montoya
peoria, az 85383

Games are fast paced and range from team deathmatch and capture the flag to more complex scenario games, and we are always open to suggestion.

Worried about being the new guy? newcomers are welcome and encouraged to come out, single players as well as teams. With the promise of not being singled out or given a rough time just because your interested in airsoft. At Rebel Union we are as excited to see new players as they are to play for the first time outside of a backyard with a few friends.

We have a great field that we have been putting quite a bit of work into and also has great natural terrain, massive foxholes and hills mixed in trees and littered with barracades and bases with clear boundaries on all sides of the field. the new field is also much larger than the field many of you played at our night games.

I have been hosting these games for 3 years now, and as many of you know airsoft with us is a different experience. I have designed our method of hosting games with people like myself in mind, people who work 40 hours a week and would rather get to fire their rifle than wander around the desert and maybe eventually find someone to shoot at. Not that I dont enjoy true milsim airsoft, it is just not what we are going for, there are many great groups that host milsim games in phoenix. Airsoft with Rebel Union is designed to get the most possible action and firefighting into a reasonable 4-6 hour period, most games involve multiple respawns at a spawn location on the field, vary rarely does a game denote leaving players on the bench waiting to come back in. Resulting in players having a great experience to take home with them every time they play.

And once again my challenge still stands to any team that would like to challenge Rebel Union's team, after all isn't the point of having a team to get better as a team and start playing other teams? I know your out there guys, lets see what you got.

also i have posted pictures of the field in the general airsoft game discussion forum.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
if it bleeds, we can kill it

Offline pred1237

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Rebel Union Free sunday morning airsoft 1-11-09
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 09:04:40 AM »
So are these games that you do, every sunday? from morning till when? because i was hoping there would be one on the weekend of the 24th or the 25th. also i ave found a couple of places in east mesa that people can play at. one of the places is on greenfield d the 202. it is an abandoned warehouse that is great for doing airsoft. the are 2 buildings. i noticed when i went in them, people re playing in them before and paintballers were there two since there was paintball splatters. also i do not know if it is legal to go in there because it is fenced off, but there is a big opening in the fence which has been there for a long time. a company sores their stuff there but it has not been used in a long time. one of my friends thinks it is millitary property but there are no "no trespassing" signs anywhere. but i will ask what the warehouse was used for beformaking it a place to play.

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 04:02:54 PM »
yes you better look into who owns the property, just because there is a hole in the fence and no signs doesnt mean the police wont give you a hard time for playing there. if its legit i would be interested and im sure others would be as well. as for a game on the 24th or 25th we will most likely be playing on sunday the 25th.

Offline sargentwolf

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • http://stlouisairsoftplayers.com/
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 07:43:06 PM »
friendly advice: dont play there.

just because there is no one currently in there, doesn't mean that the place isn't owned by someone. you would be trespassing if you got caught. thats the lightest trouble you might get into, the heaviest is getting shot by the police or Military Police if your friend is right.

unless you get written permission from the owner, dont play there.
Operor non nuntius me, Ego sum rabidus tunc vos

Offline pred1237

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 09:39:30 PM »
new subject, on the games you lay do you have someone who films the matches, because i saw a airsoft video on you tube of rebel union. another question is in the summer do you play in the mountains? and how long do the matches go for from 9:00 am till when. are there abandoned buildings that are legal to play in arizona, i heard from other people on this website that there are. also for the games what kind of mouth prtection is required besides a paintball mask? a pastic muth guard that is used for football or what

Offline Haymaker

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 06:32:05 PM »
Quote from: "pred1237"
new subject, on the games you lay do you have someone who films the matches, because i saw a airsoft video on you tube of rebel union. another question is in the summer do you play in the mountains? and how long do the matches go for from 9:00 am till when. are there abandoned buildings that are legal to play in arizona, i heard from other people on this website that there are. also for the games what kind of mouth prtection is required besides a paintball mask? a pastic muth guard that is used for football or what
sometimes we have some one from our team bring out a recorder on average time if there is a good amount of people we have played up to about two or so but average time is between 1 to 130 anything that gives your mouth some protection yes mouth peace that you use for football or even a bandanna would be fine there is a good amount of people that wear a gillie mask long as it is capable of slowing the bb down to protect your teath
I have one RULE everyone fights no one quits! You dont do your job i will kill you myself

Offline Haymaker

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 06:33:27 PM »
i will be out there and yes jacob you are MY BITCH lol and yes everyone already knows that james is your bitch
I have one RULE everyone fights no one quits! You dont do your job i will kill you myself

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 07:52:25 PM »
ah, dont you love the when the student challenges the master?

your done son!

Offline aztrblmakr

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 03:14:40 AM »
how many people do you guys usually get to show up?

Offline Haymaker

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 02:28:41 PM »
Quote from: "aztrblmakr"
how many people do you guys usually get to show up?
lately we get about fourteen to sixteen even way more when jacob doesnt have a gun to use lol

Offline Haymaker

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 05:25:02 PM »
that and most of rebel union and everyone else doesnt post that they are going thats why it seem like there isnt going to be many

Offline Brians_600rr

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 07:12:36 PM »
I'll be there!

Saw the pics of the field and it looks amazing!!

I've Been away from the sport for a while and im just DYING to shoot someone..

See ya'll sunday  8)

Hey jacob i totally forgot how to get to the rally point.. can you pm it to me

-brians

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 01:17:33 PM »
Quote from: "pred1237"

take it from me....i got shot last weekend...lost half my front tooth. turns out i had to get a root canal done, the work took about 31/2 hours to complete. thank god i have insurance!! haha i recommend protection for sure....

jacob...i still have your 2 spare mags and they are safe! so no worries. if i can make it out there ill bring them. ill probably come out a little later because i have to work till 3 sunday morning so. ill keep you posted!
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 08:55:57 AM »
sure thing jeremy, you know how long we usually stay out there, see ya when you get there.

Offline Voyager398

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2009, 11:25:49 PM »
i'll be there