Author Topic: WE M9 Extended Barrel Silver/Chrome PRICE DROP  (Read 753 times)

Offline paul2371

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
WE M9 Extended Barrel Silver/Chrome PRICE DROP
« on: September 17, 2013, 08:49:14 PM »
Hi, I'm selling an extended barrel M9 in silver, originally called the sword cutlass. However I did not like the grips that came with it so I bought new ones which are black and rubberized. I haven't had too many problems with it except a defective magazine catch spring that came with the gun courtesy of Evike, so I managed to find and replace that. It's treated me well over the couple of years I've had it and vice versa. It's in relatively good condition maybe a few scuffs here and there but that's normal. If you keep it decently lubed it will perform well, so don't let it run dry. Green gas is supposed to lube most areas in the gun but doesn't get them all perfectly. That being said don't over lube it. I have a spray can of lube I can spare, as well as a can of green gas and an extra mag, 2 total. I have a really banged up case that you can have if you want too.

I'm asking 90. for all, that's the gun, 2 mags, 1 can of KWA green gas (the good stuff), and a can of spray lube. Pretty firm on price. If you are interested the place we would meet is at Vanguard Airsoft or somewhere else if convenient. However I am not asking for any trades. Thanks,

Paul

Offline vfcman

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: WE M9 Extended Barrel Silver/Chrome PRICE DROP
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 08:36:23 AM »
Will trade u

Offline layton115

• FNG
    • View Profile