Author Topic: A new CQB Arena.  (Read 435124 times)

Offline TheBoy988

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
Re: A new CQB Arena.
« Reply #270 on: August 14, 2010, 05:22:13 PM »
What was i saying?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

Offline armalite attack

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 14, 2010, 05:29:36 PM »
Mooncruiser's nick name is chip.

Offline Mooncruiser

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 14, 2010, 08:17:21 PM »
..Actually, it's my real name  8)

There were about eight on each side the last game I played today. This joint would be insane fun with around 15+ players on each side. As it was, each match lasted 5, 10 minutes tops. The maze is hard to just "camp" in.. Whoever designed it made sure you could get shot from at least two directions (Sometimes three or four) at any place there. -Gotta keep moving!

It's easy to get turned around in there. I shot the same guy twice in about a minute..-He headed for an exit after I blasted him, got lost and wandered right in front of me again OOPS.
Heh heh..

Okay, I hope we can keep a "Who's coming" roster for each weekend there. Everybody getting together on the same day gives the game a WHOLE new flavor.

Chip aka Mooncruiser
~~ All men should know before they die, what they are running to, and from, and why ~~

AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline A. Woolsey

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 14, 2010, 08:37:57 PM »
today was green tier only, but you guys this place is fricken AMAZING! plenty of places to hide as well as get around that pesky guy shooting down a hall. JUST WATCH FOR friendly FIRE! *cough* chip *cough* LOL
i know i shot a few friendlies (like 2 or 3)  :-"  but i got shot by friendlies like 6 or 7 times at least. But the field is amazong by all means and no need for cammo! the whole place is bright green red blue and tan so camo wont work unless you have red green blue or tan camo  [smilie=armata_pdt_02.gif]
but other than that the snack bar is great and the refs all do their job putting their hide on the line keeping everything ship shape! all in all i give it 5 stars and two welted thumbs up!  [smilie=armata_pdt_06.gif]

love always
-the guy with the shotgun

Offline armalite attack

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 14, 2010, 08:42:18 PM »
What's up Austin, this is the kid with the Sig. We need to go again together, for that 1v1 match.

Offline maddman

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steelworksairsoft.com
« Reply #275 on: August 14, 2010, 09:10:34 PM »
By all means this place is AWESOME! The refs did a wonderful job rotating the games as fast as they could as well as switching the games up so it would not be so monotonous. The maze is amazing, like Chip said, Bryan made sure that your butt could get blasted from multiple angles so you best keep moving! I was there from 9am (hanging out until they opened) until 8pm and played hard every round. I am extremely tired, but well worth it and well worth the money spent. To all those at VIP, I tip my hat to you. Phenomenal job.  :D

Offline TheBoy988

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560727808
« Reply #276 on: August 14, 2010, 11:45:42 PM »
Quote from: "armalite attack"
Mooncruiser's nick name is chip.

Ohh!! okay. This might get confusing. I'll just let this thread get back on topic now. Enjoy.  :)
"Don\'t fire and correct! Fire correctly!" - ME

Offline Ocean

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 15, 2010, 01:43:39 AM »
I'll be there tomorrow for sure guys! For the whole day, i'm so excited. I have a question about renting guns. Are they somewhat good and what guns do they have?
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Offline VTT

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 15, 2010, 02:32:48 AM »
This place is pretty much the best airsofting I've ever done. I'll probably be doing mostly cqb instead of outdoors now. hahaha by the way it sounds pretty weird when you say, "Bryan made sure that your butt could get blasted from multiple angles." Lol i laughed a bit when i read that.

I recommend this place to anyone though. Reffs are awesome and so are most of the people there.
VTT - Volk Tactical Team.

Offline Solerin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 15, 2010, 08:06:17 AM »
That true I got my ass handed hard more then once lol....

Offline D.RICH.1

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 15, 2010, 10:19:02 AM »
im sorry i could not be there.//my job went a little longer than i would have liked...good news i do still have the tires in the side...once i get my truck back from my father i will gather them up an drive em down there for those hall ways
[size=150]----------------------------------------------------------------[/size][/color]

http://www.steelworksairsoft.com
http://www.vipairsoft.net/

Offline chrism

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 15, 2010, 12:01:17 PM »
Thanks to all who came out on opening day. I hope you all thoroughly enjoyed playing at V.I.P.
It was all-in-all a great first day for what hopes to be the best cqb arena in AZ. Thanks for all the positive comments about us ref's on the field. It was pretty much the first day for all of us ref's and the good comments mean a lot. We try are best out there to keep the games running smoothly and get new games on the field as quickly as possible.

As always for those of you who played this weekend we are always open to suggestions. So if you have any please pm me or talk to someone at the field and we will take any suggestion into consideration.

Once again thanks to everyone who was there on opening day! i hope you all had a great day of airsoft and hope to see you back on the field again!!!

Thanks
Chris
V.I.P. Ref
V.I.P. Referee
http://www.vipairsoft.net

"The First Ones in for a Reason"

Offline carbon14c

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 15, 2010, 01:56:15 PM »
everyone, let's get a thread started for the weekends at VIP. we can keep tabs on who is going when, that will make it a bit easier to coordinate everything.

i have started one for this weekend; viewtopic.php?f=106&t=28217
see you space cowboy...

Offline bjs113

• FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2010, 04:59:28 PM »
The field is awesome I was there for  2 hours ( I was the guy in the tan face mask). The refs explained each game and you always knew what was going on. Games lasted around 7 minutes depending on the responds. The rental guns are full metal echo1 m4s, or mp5s. I used the m4 and it was good. In two hours i used about 200 bbs. My friend and I just gave away the extras. The only problem was telling who was on what team. It wasn't that bad I only was shot by my team mates once. They used caution tape around your arm or played camo vs t-shirts. but you always had to watch what was going on. They switched up the games every time. I played capture the flag, domination, protect a leader, hostage and more. I will definitely go back a lot and if you haven't gone yet you should go.

Offline xTanTricK

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 15, 2010, 05:09:25 PM »
Quote from: "bjs113"
The field is awesome I was there for  2 hours ( I was the guy in the tan face mask). The refs explained each game and you always knew what was going on. Games lasted around 7 minutes depending on the responds. The rental guns are full metal echo1 m4s, or mp5s. I used the m4 and it was good. In two hours i used about 200 bbs. My friend and I just gave away the extras. The only problem was telling who was on what team. It wasn't that bad I only was shot by my team mates once. They used caution tape around your arm or played camo vs t-shirts. but you always had to watch what was going on. They switched up the games every time. I played capture the flag, domination, protect a leader, hostage and more. I will definitely go back a lot and if you haven't gone yet you should go.

Nice playing with you today. I was the guy with the darker camo and the two pistols. It was a lot of fun today running around with just pistols. The games were great and the refs did a great job again.
Whiskey One Alpha