Author Topic: WE gold plated m9  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Pick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: WE gold plated m9
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2010, 09:33:25 AM »
So an over priced show peice
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious. - Sun Tzu

Offline Baron Defier

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010, 12:41:21 PM »
Quote from: "Pick"
So an over priced show peice
Show pieces. Haha. Anyways they are amazing gas guns, and they are effective in combat. If your stealthy you can be able to not give away your position. In a dark CQB game or night game they are good as well.
Don\'t you hate the little braggers who say they are good at something but they suck?

Offline VTT

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 02:27:33 PM »
overpriced is kind of a relevant term lol. An item is only worth what someone is willing to pay. And it seems like a lot of people are willing to pay $140 for it. It's overpriced for what use you would get out of it, but maybe not others. Personally, I like the Glock series of guns because they can go full auto. But they are more $ than a new gold plated m9 in some cases. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's all in the beholder's point of view. And whether it's really worth it or not, I think people should just buy what they like.
VTT - Volk Tactical Team.

Offline Baron Defier

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 03:27:22 AM »
Quote from: "VTT"
overpriced is kind of a relevant term lol. An item is only worth what someone is willing to pay. And it seems like a lot of people are willing to pay $140 for it. It's overpriced for what use you would get out of it, but maybe not others. Personally, I like the Glock series of guns because they can go full auto. But they are more $ than a new gold plated m9 in some cases. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's all in the beholder's point of view. And whether it's really worth it or not, I think people should just buy what they like.
I do agree strongly. I won't criticise what airsoft gun people buy unless it's a $180 LPAEG. That's just retarded for anyone to do...
I also like the full auto glocks as well. Same for HFC brand fulll auto m9s. They are great. I personally I don't like looks of glock though. It's like a tiny rectangle on a handle XD lol
Don\'t you hate the little braggers who say they are good at something but they suck?

Offline irishmaster

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2010, 10:27:46 PM »
put up pics.  I have to see these things
Fighter Town Airsoft
HAS THE BEST
DAM FIELDS (5) IN THE STATE