Author Topic: Another Game By DarrK  (Read 11276 times)

Offline Fresnel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant Major
  • Accuracy by Volume
    • View Profile
Re: Another Game By DarrK
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 04:33:41 PM »

I just don't know what went wrong!
Another day, another reason to wish for a way to reward awesome posts.

Offline thatoneguy92088

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 04:36:53 PM »
The mall part of the El Con Mall has already been demolish and the new buildings are already being constructed.

Offline sabertooth

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 04:43:12 PM »
there is a place on the way to vanguard that i saw that was appereantly a horse carraige racing track. its huge more then 3 stories and ive never seen anyone there but pease make it 13 and plus can go

Offline Note

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 04:46:26 PM »
There's a mall I believe in Glendale, Arizona that's been closed for quite some time due to the owner not having the funds to open it. I can't remember the exact name or location, but it has a blockbuster right next to it and some fast food joints across the street from it. (taco bell and long john silvers.) I'll post the name/location when I remember it, but I do rememember that it was supposed to be Mexican themed.

Offline Note

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 05:19:52 PM »
Just remembered the name, It's Zocalo Mall.

Offline ghosthollow53

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 05:22:55 PM »
There's a mall I believe in Glendale, Arizona that's been closed for quite some time due to the owner not having the funds to open it. I can't remember the exact name or location, but it has a blockbuster right next to it and some fast food joints across the street from it. (taco bell and long john silvers.) I'll post the name/location when I remember it, but I do rememember that it was supposed to be Mexican themed.
its actually in peoria and there is one in phoenix too

http://www.azcentral.com/community/peoria/articles/0803gl-peozocalo0804-ON.html
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:25:27 PM by ghosthollow53 »
I use to airsoft, then I took a BB to the knee.

Paradox Division Airsoft Team; Rifleman; Fireteam Alpha

Offline Pride

• Staff Sergeant
  • Lights Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 05:25:32 PM »
Food outside the mall? PERFECT, incase we don't bring food tacobell and whatnot can save us!  8)
They hate us, cause they ain't us.
http://www.facebook.com/lightsoutairsoft
Owner of Pride Airsoft Works
https://m.facebook.com/PrideAirsoftWorks

Offline sabertooth

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »
pistol/shot gun time oya

Offline Fresnel

• Sergeant Major
  • Accuracy by Volume
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2012, 05:57:17 PM »
there is a place on the way to vanguard that i saw that was appereantly a horse carraige racing track. its huge more then 3 stories and ive never seen anyone there but pease make it 13 and plus can go
There's an old dog track in Buckeye, but I hear that not only has the owner turned down multiple requests for games in the past, but it's covered in pigeon shit and asbestos, so it's pretty much an infected cut factory now.

Offline Note

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2012, 06:06:56 PM »
its actually in peoria and there is one in phoenix too

http://www.azcentral.com/community/peoria/articles/0803gl-peozocalo0804-ON.html
Yeah I read that before, It would just be so cool to play in there.

Offline Katana0

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2012, 06:10:42 PM »
Dude... I've wanted a good zombie game ever since they did one at Vanguard (when I found out I am not a fan of Vanguard lol)!  If you give me some advanced notice on price so I can save a bit, I'm all kinds of in!

Offline INFIDEL

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • You can never have to many mags.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2012, 06:15:19 PM »

lol I was at the place just the other day. EMPTY! lol, well i was at the blockbuster.

for something like this to happen, not only is it going to need to be VERY regulated, there would need to be prep work aswell.

property owner would need to say yes, and any others that may have a say in it would need to be on board. there would need to be strict cleaning rules as well (like somehow clean every damn bb up) and enough cash to repair and damage done to the walls.

also if the flooring is a smoothish tile there very well be more issues, covering a slick floor with little round bbs can be very hazardous, (think of walking on marbles) therefore this would have to be a 18+ thing and waivers signed.

in maine a few of the bigger teams managed to get a abandoned factory to rent for a game. took over a month to get all the right signatures and premessions and then about a week to prep the place, and then a few days to make it look like we were never there.
PLUGGING MY SALE THREAD WITHOUT SHAME!
http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=33078.0
On Field Callsign: Rig
Freelancer Airsoft Group - FLAG

Offline sabertooth

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2012, 06:40:30 PM »
i dont believe it should be an 18+ only game. allow younger if older player can vouch for them. because you can be 32 but have the maturity and responsibilty of a 10 year old kid who has only played in his backyard

Offline xTanTricK

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2012, 06:43:06 PM »
i dont believe it should be an 18+ only game. allow younger if older player can vouch for them. because you can be 32 but have the maturity and responsibilty of a 10 year old kid who has only played in his backyard

Most of the time 18+ games aren't about maturity. It's liability reasons.
Whiskey One Alpha

Offline theFlyingTrumpet

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2012, 06:44:47 PM »
xTanTricK ya took the words strait outa my mouth. It's the lawyers that run shit.
Mazatzal Security Solutions - MSS Airsoft Team
"Medic! Medic! ......GINGY!!!!"