Author Topic: Illegal to Troll in Arizona  (Read 2600 times)

Offline Mandals

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Illegal to Troll in Arizona
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 01:20:58 PM »
Class 1 misdemeanors for everyone! =)

Offline Terreus

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 02:02:12 PM »
Class 1 misdemeanors for everyone! =)

Good thing I'm in Colorado.

So the bill definitely passed? Because if so, my last thread of trust in the government just severed.
EA is the great Satan of gaming

Offline xTanTricK

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 02:07:25 PM »
If they pass a bill like this then they don't understand what it's like to be human anymore. People have opinions and no matter how ridiculous they are or how much sarcasm they use everybody has a different opinion about everything. The bill has awesome intentions but they are going about it the completely wrong way. They are limiting the freedom of speech and basically saying oh by the way we can get involved in your personal life by looking at your phones and computer usage. If my understand of the bill is wrong then someone please tell me. From my understanding though, this bill is complete shit.
Whiskey One Alpha

Offline Note

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 02:21:46 PM »
From a different source video I watched a while back (can't remember who from will link if I find it), the creation of the bill was due to a guy going around harrassing and making fun of families who had recently lost loved ones.

Offline deathbydanish

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2012, 02:24:52 PM »
If they pass a bill like this then they don't understand what it's like to be human anymore. People have opinions and no matter how ridiculous they are or how much sarcasm they use everybody has a different opinion about everything. The bill has awesome intentions but they are going about it the completely wrong way. They are limiting the freedom of speech and basically saying oh by the way we can get involved in your personal life by looking at your phones and computer usage. If my understand of the bill is wrong then someone please tell me. From my understanding though, this bill is complete shit.

I was going to say this bill seems a tad bit unconstitutional since it seems to be trampling over free speech. Not to mention that this will not stop determined trolls, they'll just hide behind a bunch of proxies or lead whoever tries to catch them on a wild goose chase. These lawmakers need to stop confusing themselves with subject matter experts on technology, clearly they are not and whatever intentions they had while noble, will be rendered moot when they come up against a knowledgeable individual.
Saguaro Airsoft Team

The quietest move is the most efficient one.

Offline Mandals

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 02:42:25 PM »
Yes this bill is very unconstitutional, it disregards the first amendment completely...I mean they are trying to pass a bill on something (trolling) that didnt exist until just a few years ago with the introduction of facebook twitter and blogging. They are really going to have to think outside the box on this one to pass an appropriate bill.

Offline Vince

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 03:33:45 PM »
This was already shot down, weeks ago.

"I was having dinner with Andrew Ho, and he said I should have COL McKnight lead airsofters in mock combat. I said, "That is the gayest idea I have ever heard." - John Lu

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 03:41:15 PM »
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline sabertooth

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 03:44:45 PM »
the government was negative towards the comments which meens the government is goin to jail mind blown

Offline INFIDEL

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sergeant First Class
  • You can never have to many mags.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 03:52:48 PM »
PLUGGING MY SALE THREAD WITHOUT SHAME!
http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=33078.0
On Field Callsign: Rig
Freelancer Airsoft Group - FLAG

Offline Fresnel