Author Topic: TM G36C  (Read 798 times)

Offline KamikazeSM

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
TM G36C
« on: November 30, 2002, 11:59:43 PM »
I'm sure most of you have seen that the G36 is coming out soon.  The date that I hear they will be in stock is the 15h of December from a reliable source. Marui is changing a lot this time... they're keeping the version 3 gearbox which is a good all around workhorse of a gearbox, but everything else is different.  Like the P90, the standards have replica rounds, and the hi-caps have an incredibly high 470 round capacity.  They have an all metal internal frame, making the gun downright solid and as heavy as the real thing.  They claim that certain barrel strengthening and body strengthening fixes improve the accuracy greatly.  The long top rail will fit any railed object and it comes standard with one lower front rail for a laser or anything else, with possibility of 2 more rails on either side.  The motor is the EG1000s, a variant of the EG1000, no doubt very similar in functionality, making it a good buy.  It's a very versatile CQB machine as it folds to smaller than an mp5A5, yet with the stock out it's almost as long as an MP5a4.  I know a few of us are eagerly awaiting it, and I plan on getting one as soon as they come out.  Unfortunately, it's not the K version which would be more versatile outdoors, but from what I've seen it looks to be of incredibly high build quality.  If you're looking to buy one, check the for sale forum... I've got a few of em.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by KamikazeSM »
\"I will not fail, I will not falter, B.Co leads the way!\"
\"Books, my young padawan, are the food of the mind.\" -The All-Knowing Rev