Author Topic:  (Read 2271 times)

Raven1

• Trade Count: (0)
(No subject)
« on: August 23, 2003, 11:09:29 PM »
Harley I see you in a heavily customized Ford truck with a special lift in a ramp configuration to haul your hog around in style! Um, truck includes diamond encrusted solid gold assault rifle rack with a clay pigeon type launcher so you target practice right from the back of that there peecup truck, Yee Buddy!  Yup I can picture it now as we take swigs from our Arizona Ice Teas, have a good ol time blasting at the desert, calling everything and ourselves "Sum Bitches" just laughing away.  Oh Yeah right, back to the topic

Seriously though Dan, you have to do the meet and greet, if you're on the level someone may even sponsor you and from there I promise you the good times just keep a comin', plus these are a fine gentlemen, well except for Christian and his busted alarm clock!  But we'll show him what timings all about in Snobsdale tomorrow morning!  Come one come all it's all gravy in the valley of the sunstroke!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Raven1 »

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 11:39:44 PM »
I'm never going to hear the end of the Alarm thing am I?  
"Are you Christian?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline Raith

• Wait, what?
  • Global Moderator
  • Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 12:03:58 AM »
You could maybe rig an alarm clock to an exploding green gas can... [:P]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Raith »
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Raven1

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 08:38:42 PM »
Good thing you weren't in your rig when that thing popped off!  They are unbelievable loud!  The alrm thing has been replaced by the green gas thing. I Just love getting fresh material, but not to worry this too will blow over!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Raven1 »

Offline Harley

• Major General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2003, 05:55:03 AM »
OK, you need to fill us in.  Who had the green gas explode on them?  I've only seen this happen one other time at OSG3 and that gentleman ended up with a new back door to his tent.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Harley »
\"Just because you\'re paranoid, doesn\'t mean they\'re not out to get you!\"

\"Have Gun - Will Travel\"

Offline azsarge

• General
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2003, 03:14:25 PM »
I left an EMPTY green gas can in my Jeep while I was inside the Cajun House for the USAS CQB event on Sunday.  I was inside for about 5-6 hours.  When I came outside, and opened my tailgate, I found gear all over, and a few broken items (including a compass that I have had for years).  Amongst the carnage was a lone green gas can that was split open like a gutted fish, displaying its golden lining.  The bottom blew completely off, and is yet to be found after hours of searchng, and cleaning out my car.  My windshield-mounted rearview mirror was laying on the floor.  Related?  Possibly.  Hector tries to convince me that its a common Jeep thing for the mirror to go walkies, but I think it was all from the evil Green Gas can!  Normally, the moral of this story would be to not leave cans in your car.  This is curious, however, due to the fact it was EMPTY!  I was carrying the can in my car in hopes of taking it into ACE with me to find a can that would fit the nozzle, so I could fill it back up with Duster gas, or airbrush propellant (for $6 as opposed to $18, despite the fact that propelork something out, maybe our May game can be held closer to the valley.

-The Crow
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by azsarge »

Offline SgtQuicksilver

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Tactical Training
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2003, 10:04:51 PM »
Ok I finally put this in the right spot. Now that I feel bad and stupid about putting it there I guess i can re state the forum, and again sorry Paco.

I am thinking about having some training lessons on stuff that is really usefully specially on the field. For example: weapon search, restraining the bad guy (handcuff, zip tie. if yall don't kill em first  ), building clearing, stacks, etc. What I wanted to know if I could find a good place to meet work out some plans would some of you go? it would be a good opportunity for newbies who don't know this stuff, and for me to meet all of you. this probably wouldn't happen for a while, least not till my rifle arrives. But if I plan early it will give me time too think of stuff.

if you have any other ideas of things maybe u have seen a SWAT team use tell me. I most likely know it and could teach it. I aint as good as the pro swat guys but hey I aint bad either. thanks. (also you could come to see if my training and skills would b usefull on ure team and maybe recruit me!  that i wouldnt mind!)

-Quicksilver
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by SgtQuicksilver »
-Quicksilver

\"I\'m not trigger happy.... I just have a twitch in my finger.\"
 \"I am a man of few words... Any Questions?