Author Topic: Looking for a new team  (Read 792 times)

Offline Asmodi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
Looking for a new team
« on: March 26, 2009, 10:23:18 PM »
Greetings all.  

I used to be in a team called DC-Ops which has since disbanded due to a combination of personal disputes and lethargy.  Consequently, I am now in the market for a new mil-sim team.  My main requirement is that the team must be able to provide transportation to the games as I currently lack a vehicle that I would take anywhere near off-road and I like carpooling (I'm good for splitting the gas bill of course).  The other thing is I only use Multi-Cam BDU's because they are superior to anything else I have ever seen, except maybe in urban.  Besides these two points, here's what I gots to offer your team:
-Custom built SR-25, 470 fps, for designated marksman role
-Upgraded CA, G36E, 380 fps, for general assault
-upgraded TM, SR-16 M4, 350 fps,for CQB
-WA, SV Infinity 5" gas pistol and two hand grenades

I'm 27 and currently a full-time student out of SE Phoenix, a Navy veteran, and have abouts 2 years experience in mil-sim.  If interested, shoot me a PM, or I can be reached at (480) 577-3402.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
"In Umbra, Pugnabimus"

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a new team
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 11:42:48 AM »
Quote from: "Asmodi"
Greetings all.  
the team must be able to provide transportation to the games as I currently lack a vehicle that I would take anywhere near off-road and I like carpooling (I'm good for splitting the gas bill of course).  The other thing is I only use Multi-Cam BDU's because they are superior to anything else I have ever seen, except maybe in urban.  Besides these two points, here's what I gots to offer your team:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!     You go hereo !

Offline Asmodi

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 02:26:13 PM »
Lol, hey it's true isn't it?  Luckily I don't plan on playing in an office building or a neighborhood street anytime soon.

You remember DC-Ops, right Doc?  Nukeduster, Bulldog and all.  I remember assaulting a gun truck with you up at one those Strawberry AO games one time.
"In Umbra, Pugnabimus"

Offline Doc Hollywood

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »
I'm pretty sure I have never been up to Strawberry but .....