Linked Events

• Getting together to shoot eachother: October 10, 2020

Author Topic: Anyone interested  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Thatguy??

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
Anyone interested
« on: September 10, 2020, 05:16:55 PM »
Anyone still around to play airsoft? I posted this to find a response. Let’s put something together.

Offline AP

• FNG
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone interested
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 02:16:45 PM »
Where are you located and how can you be contacted? It's probably too late but i am interested.

Offline Wolfz

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 03:51:24 AM »
I miss when this forum was super active. I was here back when the huge debate about under 18s was raging and I feel like that's a big part of what killed the forum for this sport. After that, COVID was the final nail in the coffin. If anyone still plays, I would love to get something together. I miss the days where I would go out to Hatfield and play with 40+ other people (obviously that field is shut down now- but there was such a lively community around it that would work to find new places to play). Otherwise.. looks like I have to abandon my love of airsoft and just play the alternative- paintball. The airsoft arenas just don't do it for me anymore, I want big games in the northern woods or middle of the desert again.
Don't try to argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to thier level and beat you with experience.

Offline HavHav

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 04:18:45 PM »
I miss when this forum was super active. I was here back when the huge debate about under 18s was raging and I feel like that's a big part of what killed the forum for this sport. After that, COVID was the final nail in the coffin. If anyone still plays, I would love to get something together. I miss the days where I would go out to Hatfield and play with 40+ other people (obviously that field is shut down now- but there was such a lively community around it that would work to find new places to play). Otherwise.. looks like I have to abandon my love of airsoft and just play the alternative- paintball. The airsoft arenas just don't do it for me anymore, I want big games in the northern woods or middle of the desert again.

A lot of the activity moved to smaller groups of guys that generally roll as a team (sometimes 3, sometimes 13) to larger events like MSW or American MilSim. Give CoyoteTactical a follow on Instagram, or check out the facebook groups for airsoft in the area. I definitely miss the local games, and many of the long time AA folks are still around and playing, just not posting on here.