Airsoft Hardware > AEG's

Weapon Photos Discussion

<< < (221/221)

asof elites:
Any time Mace

spazz:

--- Quote from: Paul D Wog on February 01, 2013, 03:15:32 PM ---There are many of us who were friends with Ron, and remember as far back as the Game on, and then Jungletoy days.
Occasionally he would drag out this ratty box, and say ,"You know, I'm gonna build this CAR for the next game."
Invariably, the box would disappear, and we wouldn't see the CAR-15. Later on it changed boxes, but still did not seem to end up as a complete gun.
Well I ended up with it, and I finished it.

I present Ron's (Nil8r) Marui CAR-15.

I will post better pics soon.

As I was sitting on my back patio last night with the CAR in one hand and a DAMN fine cigar in the other, I couldn't help but realize how much I miss my friend............

--- End quote ---

im right here with you paul. I think of him every time I play around with the prime lr300 that I got right before he passed and I fondle it at least once a day. its good to see that that car finaly got built. it looks good. I finaly build a short gun for myself. I think I get pics posted up here somewhere

Drmalan:
Magpul Hurricane Shrike: Orga 6.23 Barrel with Prowin Hop-up, Prometheus soft bucking, Fire Fly flat hop nub
                                       Motor added to box mag and controlled by FCU
                                       Atacs Dip

Magpul/Vltor JP Custom: Orga 6.23 Barrel with Prowin Hop-up, Prometheus soft bucking, Fire Fly flat hop nub
                                      Atacs Dip

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version