Author Topic: stores in phoenix tucson area  (Read 616 times)

Offline xjesterdog2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
stores in phoenix tucson area
« on: November 01, 2006, 01:56:27 AM »
heeelllpppppp.... i am looking for retailers in the Phoenix/Tucson area  for aegs' and  blow back handguns. does anybody know of any?
i have been scanning the net and have just found out of state and uk sites. i am looking into dropping a small fortune to get started in this game. i am a former paintball player of 12 yrs  experience and i am used to dropping 1500-2000.00 on a gun. any suggestions  would be great.  at some point in time i will be looking for an area and a team to hook up with.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by xjesterdog2 »

Offline Farslayer

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
Re: stores in phoenix tucson area
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 08:12:44 AM »
Quote from: "xjesterdog2"
heeelllpppppp.... i am looking for retailers in the Phoenix/Tucson area  for aegs' and  blow back handguns. does anybody know of any?
i have been scanning the net and have just found out of state and uk sites. i am looking into dropping a small fortune to get started in this game. i am a former paintball player of 12 yrs  experience and i am used to dropping 1500-2000.00 on a gun. any suggestions  would be great.  at some point in time i will be looking for an area and a team to hook up with.  :lol:
Most of us purchase our weapons from overseas.  There are some retailers of quality AEG's in the US.  AEX, for example, is moderately priced and has excellent customer service.  You can get a really nice, hard-hitting AEG with all the extras (upgrades, scope, can, etc...) for around 600.00.  Some types may run a little more.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Farslayer »
Benn

Offline Ares

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/gtm2000
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 08:26:53 AM »
true. Most of what we buy is on the internet. but if you're looking for stores in phoenix. Arizona Paintball Depot (APD) has alot of good airsoft products. Softair Depot (SAD) is also a store that carries things.. but it's not the best. Jungle Toy (JT) is a good store to go to for pistols and repairs.

APD is that place to go for a high quality AEG and a sight, some rails, bb's, gas for pistols and other AEG accessories. SAD is good for other parts, bb's, gas. JT is the best place for repairs. their staff is highly skilled in AEG repairs. You can also find good pistols there as well.

in tucson, theres not much to speak of. JT is the best actual store (and only really) Your best bet is to go to online stores

airsoftgi.com
redwolfairsoft.com
airsoftextreme.com
wgcshop.com
airsoftatlanta.com
airsoftshop.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Ares »

Offline Gantaliano Hoff

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amsog.com
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 09:52:12 AM »
They're all good, but airsoft atlanta is the best, overall, imo. Excellent service, low prices, and they keep most of their products well stocked.

Try to avoid ordering overseas if you can. Esspecially on full size guns; the shipping sucks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Gantaliano Hoff »