Author Topic: Forum Discussions  (Read 477 times)

Offline Paco

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Forum Discussions
« on: April 28, 2003, 04:39:00 PM »
Guys,

I just wanted to point out a few things so as to circumvent any mis-interpretations and misunderstandings.  First off, this is a general post and is not directed toward anyone in particular.

Many of my posts in response to certain questions are very blunt and to-the-point.  I do this so that answers that should be black and white (eg - "is this a rule?" or "is this required?"  etc.) cannot be thrown into the gray area.  I don't intend to be demeaning and insulting to anyone (sometimes it can come across that way if things are taken out of context).  I also do this because many of us have seen what happens when questions that should simply have 'yes' and 'no' answers become "questionable".  For instance...  eye protection...  if there is not a blunt, straight forward answer to a question regarding it, someone may show up to a game without the proper eyewear and not be able to play.  They may have understood the rules about it, but discussions on the forums then again made it unclear (it has happened, but luckily there were extra goggles that he used) as to what was required.

Again, I just wanted to clear this up so no one felt threatened by any of my posts or felt that they might be being 'singled out'.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Paco »