Author Topic: Airsoft Fileds.  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Eliteraiders

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Private
    • View Profile
Airsoft Fileds.
« on: November 07, 2015, 11:40:24 PM »
I'm so mad right now!!!
I see people in Arizona that have fields are only open for 4 hours on the week days.
And the weekends all day.
A lot of people are in college study from home and some people are out of work.
I hate it because my team and I have different schedules and we can meet on a Monday got all packed and just found out that are day is ruined do to the mangers of the fields think everyone comes on the weekend I mean California Colorado New Mexico Ohio Georgia for God sakes are open all day on the weekdays and weekends you guys need to put your shit together before you guys go out of business at least if you decide to open during the week full day you will be making more money and you can expand your business.

-Spec 4

Offline Infinite

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Airsoft Fileds.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 01:38:57 AM »
Who exactly is this addressed to, I understand and share your frustration I'm still in High School and like playing on the weekdays especially now that my football season is over. I believe the community would grow a lot bigger if more local fields with weekday hours were put up but it seems like nobody has the time or resources and money to put new fields up. I don't think owning an local airsoft business is really a lucrative business opportunity more so something you do through your heart because you enjoy it. Regular pick-up games at local fields have always been trash in my opinion save Fightertown anyways.

Offline Eliteraiders

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 12:24:28 PM »
I'm talking to the filed mangers if they see this.
They can make more money they would get a better reputation.
All I'm trying to say I packed for 4 hours and we have been planning this for 2 weeks and then figure out the mangers of the fields only think people come on the weekends pure bull shit.
I'm thinking of opening my own field with actual towns and finding voulnteers to help ref and of course I'll have to pay my main refs. And I would be open all week and every 2 weeks we will hold a milsim are selfs. It's not difficult to reach to the public.

-Spec 4

Offline Arcane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 06:50:14 PM »
It's simply business.  They are open during hours that the most people are going to attend.  It would make no sense for them to be open when most people are working or at school.  They would lose money, not make more.  I would also speculate that no field owner is going to take business advice from a kid who can't even spell field, or ourselves. 

*Snark added due to shitty attitude.

Offline Eliteraiders

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 09:19:20 AM »
FYI it's the damn spell check off of this I phone.

Field
 Field
 Field
 Field
 Field
 Field
 Field
 Field
 Field 

So we're opening are own field that will have a milsim every other month.
Also advertising so we get more people during the week. I own A businesses like retail I know how to get the crowd better field more people milsim even more around the states will draw people in.
So don't call me a kid because I'm simply upset about are local air soft Fields not
Advertising there location to draw more people besides the Internet.
Well gtg time to go work on are new Field.
Have a good day.

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 11:02:11 AM »
WTF did I just read
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline Eliteraiders

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 11:17:34 AM »
You just read the future of airsoft for Arizona.

Offline Exarach

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 05:27:00 PM »
You just read the future of airsoft for Arizona.

Go ahead and use the search tool for "starting a field" threads
\"Friendly fire isn\'t\"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?

Offline SilverFoxKG

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 06:07:40 PM »

Offline Eliteraiders

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 08:35:36 PM »
No that was 5 years ago that was just the start and we grew and were more of a private group now.

Offline Eliteraiders

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 08:40:55 PM »
And me and a buddy are investing money to start a field.
We found some land that were interested in so in the next year or so we will have a field.

We will host a milsim every other month.

Offline EagleEye801

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 09:52:17 AM »
FYI it's the damn spell check off of this I phone.

Field
 Field
 Field
 Field
 Field
 Field
 Field
 Field
 Field 

So we're opening are own field that will have a milsim every other month.
Also advertising so we get more people during the week. I own A businesses like retail I know how to get the crowd better field more people milsim even more around the states will draw people in.
So don't call me a kid because I'm simply upset about are local air soft Fields not
Advertising there location to draw more people besides the Internet.
Well gtg time to go work on are new Field.
Have a good day.

"Our" new field..
Good luck. lol
EagleEye

Offline Fightertown 1

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 08:18:00 AM »
  I understand some people have the time to play during the week but the bulk of the customers can only play on the weekends.  At Fightertown we do our best to meet all of our customers needs but it just comes down to what makes good business sense.  Im sure when you go through all the proper permitting and get field insurance and start building your field things will become more clear on how difficult it is to open and run a field that is fun, safe and is able to make money in order to keep the doors open.  You also have to remember that if you are going to keep the customers happy you can't be on the field playing.  I play on my field maybe once every few months.  Safety and customers come first.