General Airsoft Arizona > Introduce Yourself!

HI!

(1/3) > >>

Ibez:
Hello there i just recently started playing airsofting and this thing looks very neat :) im currently age 13 live in Scottsdale arizona own a desert eagle planing on getting a m16 springer and my friend will join here soon ppl call me Ibez <--- cool name :) and id like to get to know yall ppl and go airsoftin would be fun im very mature listen to instructors know when somethings not funny lol

P.S. i need to go in bootcamp :( can anyone be a personaly trainer when i get my m16 :) BTW BUYING ANY GOOD SPRINGER AIRSOFT RIFLES

THANKS AGAIN

Ibez~

FIRE-DICE:
Well, im new here too and I'm 16, but i just posted my new message today so i can only speak on behalf of myself when I say "Nice to meet you and welcome to the thrilling world of airsoft!" I'm sure everyone else here sends their welcome too if not in due time!  ;)

See ya around!

FIRE-DICE

iFreak:
Hey ibez i am new to airsoft arizona, but not new to airsoft i play in  Tucson in the big 50. I use ym mp5a2(ca) and my car 97 carbine(not actually used it yet )

azsarge:
Check this out:
http://www.airsoftarizona.com/forumbb/viewtopic.php?t=6052&highlight=

Firehead:
oh my god. Thats nice 3 newbies in one day!!! Welcome to the boards, don't be stupid, make sure you read the date of topics, and read it before you post anything. Enjoy.

*grumble*freakin kids ;) *grumble*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version