Author Topic: Fort Adobe Game Day 4-24-11  (Read 1753 times)

Offline spazz

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: Fort Adobe Game Day 4-24-11
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 01:58:47 PM »
um if i remember correctly, at the game you guys attended at skunk creek, at least for the first game, it was 2 of yur guys that ended up camped for 20 min while a 15yr old put fire at them from mutiple positions. at every event yur gonna get campers, but those are usualy the less experenced players. and learning how to move through thicker cover is very usefull. once you learn to use your enviroment you can do very well in others. im sorry if my field does not allways enable you to see who is shooting at you. but sometimes its fun to ambush your prey. i also plan on doing more milsim type of missions as i get more equipment. its fun to have more of an objective then just shooting other people. other enviroments and people will help you become better players. speed ball type of play only realy helps you hone your muscle memory and reaction time. but wen you can see every thing or most every thing it doesnt help with tactics. now im not downing you or your fields that you play at. i havent played at fort adobe, i will be there for may mayhem. and i like fighter town, but its good to have other places to play that you dont have to pay for. gives you variety. i hope to be able to play with you guys again soon. had fun for the short time that you were there. next time we wont put the flags so far apart, so that we get more shooting in. and i got a rendition of ctf that i want to try. and we can talk bout some missions to run, so we have actual objectives to complete.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
never underestimate the things you dont know.
P90 is no longer the b***h gun!
AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline BreechUnClear

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 04:52:14 PM »
sounds fun, and yes the wee little one did have two of us on the hunt for him. brush is so thick, you cant even see your...you know what i mean.

let us know of the games, and we'll see you when we get back from Cali.

hope the ak is all good :D

Offline spazz

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 08:16:35 PM »
yes the ak is fine. ivan has been wondering wen you are gonna meet up with him to get it. im gonna be at the marauders game this weekend if you want to meet up. and i cant wait for the may mayhem game. we will get to see how far acrossed yur guys field the p90 can reach.
wat are you goin to cali for?
never underestimate the things you dont know.
P90 is no longer the b***h gun!
AIRSOFT ADDICTS
Saguaro Airsoft Team

Offline BreechUnClear

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 11:02:36 PM »
Echo 1 appreciation day

Offline samiam134

• Trade Count: (0)
  • FNG
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2011, 05:19:12 PM »
I had a fun time at adobe.  This was my first airsoft game, everyone was nice and helpfull.